ML10 FFA Raid - Monday 15th May, 7pm uk time

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
NOTE CHANGE IN LOTTO RULES

The BG will meet at Stygia Haven, Prydwen, and will be on Picksel-p. If the location of a portal is known by 7pm uk time, it'll leave then to the portal. If the location isn't known, the raid will be asked to search both servers for the portals. If the location of the portals is not known by 8pm uk time, the raid will be cancelled for that week. If the location of the portal on the second server is known within 30 minutes of the first raid finishing, we'll do both.

Mod is available for :

+50 - For being the first to tell me where the portal is (after 6pm uk time on the raid day, before the BG is up) by private message on FH. The mod will apply on that raid only, and on the Server whose portal you found. If the person reporting the Portal isn't coming, they can claim a Star of Destiny instead, should the raid succeed.

+50 - If the Portal location isn't reported on FH, the first to say in the BG where the Portal is located will get a mod on that raid only, on the Server whose portal was found. Again, if they aren't coming, they can claim a Star of Destiny instead, should the raid succeed.

+50 - Bringing an active Theurgist or Deathsight Necro to the raid. They make a huge difference in the success and speed of the raid.

+50 - If we're particularly short of any other class on the day, I reserve the right to give a mod to any who swap to that class.

Lotto will be held after each raid. The raids are independent, so winning something on the first doesn't stop you winning something on the second. Mod does not carry over between raids.

Lotto will be FFA. If you bring two characters to the raid, only one may roll, and only that character's mod counts (you don't get +100 for bringing necro and theurgist). It'll be /random 1000 and then top few will get to pick from the list, on order of the highest rolls. (each raid drops 1-4 weapons, 2 chestpieces, 2 leggings and 5 stars of destiny, all except the weapons from Draco).

If you have questions about this plan, ask here, not in BG on the day please !

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, one view and stickied already !

Didn't even have a chance to request it !

Darzil

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
will hopefully be there with mincer for credit on 1 server. and Theurg on other server.

Psycomins & Petspammmmmer

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
Wow, one view and stickied already !

Didn't even have a chance to request it !

Darzil

Im just fast. ;)

Signing up with Iswal again.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Coming with tallest (icewiz) or rewozz (the uber bb cleric)

Like you raid but thats just because they are fast an i won something the last 2 times :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there again with Abelard. On previous form I may even get the rest of the ML10 cleric set this time....

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with scout on one raid to get credit on one server then with pala or theurg on the other server

MrDee

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there with mrdee fire wiz as i wasnt allowed on the one on thrusday cause of all the loot horney people, and i wont be rolling for any loot im there for ML10 and nothing else

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric Cadawan incoming as usual.

Looking forward to bashing up Draco, the see through jellied eel, again!

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there to get the last ml step on my scout if theres no other bg/group steps i have to attend... ::ahem:: :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
am mate!
just thought id let u know,didnt mean for it but a mate told me u were plannin a raid today,i just did ml10 on hib excal so draco wont be up for another 2hours min,thought id tell before u go lookin for port in excal,soz mate but best of luck in pryd :) time atm is 6:18 uk time
sorry again

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know if some or all LD'ed then.

The route to the Server vanished, but has just come back.

Gone again

Will run it when it's back up, I hope !

Darzil

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
This went amazingly quick - no small kittycats came off Leo, I am sure I saw no adds off Draco - but even if there were, they got splatted in a trice!

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom