Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved

Master Level 10 Farming Sessions
Session #3
Hosted by Ovron
15:00GMT May 15th, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------

Event:
ML10 Farming Raid, does not differ from a regular ML10 raid. All Encounters will be done.

Requirements:
You need to have the ML9 Ability to be able to participate on these raids.

Rules:
1. Good behavior is a must.
2. Follow all instructions given.
3. The raidleader (that be me) has the final word if any issues arrise.
4. See rule at add-in on Modifiers-section.

Continous violation of the rules will result in a removal from the raid, and possible ban if the violations continue. I hope this won't occure, but it has been stated.

Lotto:
Lotto will be done after all the encounters have been completed. All items will be rolled for. Every person will /random 100 and the highest, including modifier, will win the item. If two or more persons have the same result of the roll, it will be rerolled by those persons.

Modifiers:
For each attended and completed session, you will be given (+)3 units in modifier.
Modifiers will be given in the end of the raid, just before the rolls.
If you wish to receive 3 units of modifiercount, you will state your main char in this format when asked to: Main:Name (example: Main:Ovron). If you do not state it in this format, you will not be given any modifier units. I have made an applications that will do this for me, so the format is important. Missspellings can be erased by writing: clearmain, and then Main:Name again.
If you do not see the correct amount of modifier on FH, you can contact me either via a PM on FH, or via PM ingame.
If you win an item your amount of modifier units will be reset to 0.
Rule 4. If I find it appropriate, I can and will remove units from your modifier, or even reset it back to 0.

Portal:
Everyone that would like to help, search for the portal. If the portal is found, please post the exact location of it, including zone name.
The person that finds the portal, will get a temporary +5 modifier, which is due for the current raid.

Last time, 4 weeks ago, there were not enough people to even start the raid. I do wish we get enough people this time. If we do not get enough people this time, I will make one more final attempt after the next ML9 raid.

Long Live Midgård!

/Ovron

p.s. The modifier list from the first run, will be posted when next raid is completed.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Will do my utmost to make this raid Ovron m8. :clap:

Krago, Markan, Menno etc
co-GM of Venom

ninjasasin

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know if u noticed on the stickys , but there is a ml 9 raid on the 16th.

Any chance of waitin a day or two to do the ml10 raid , im sure you will get more people there , and also some of us will get our ml 10 abilities that bit sooner.

I know you raid leaders have to fit raids in with rl , but was just a thought. :D

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
my skald is at your service to find that portal. Lets hope you make this a regular farm Ovron...theres some pretty sexah stuff in there.

gustav

Puppet

Part of the furniture
miracle-mm said:
y giv ml10 after ml9 pls

8 animists ready to await you ! And we take no prisoners !

:drink:

May the best team win :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice raid Ovron - shame we didnt have enuff for Draco tho :(

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahh sorry to hear there was too few for Draco, think Sweden playing for bronze at the same time might have stopped some. Hope there will be more attempts :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom