Ml10 Done today.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I did an ml10 run today apart from one individual trying to sabotage it went well.

Please be aware that all ml10 raids that i now run will be closed bg's if you need credit thats fine but i wont be loot splitting.

Character has been specifically set up to farm ml10

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
hope there'll be a chance for people like me to join it
i'll be depending on people knowing me to inform me cause u didnt get the news into what is remaining of td alliance

also u're so scared of mids and albs spoiling the raid, wich is kinda non-existant cept for the odd individual or if mids/albs also planned a raid

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
true i am scared but then again with the current climate of fear on the realm i am concerned about people raiding ml10 because its the sort of thing i would do :)

but then im mean.

If i can ill try and get in contact with someone from your guild when we start farming the encounter.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
true i am scared but then again with the current climate of fear on the realm i am concerned about people raiding ml10 because its the sort of thing i would do :)

but then im mean.

If i can ill try and get in contact with someone from your guild when we start farming the encounter.
the key to get me is the tog :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom