ML10 Cloak summoning

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry if this has been asked in this forums before, but I liked to clear this up, so bear with me.

I got 2/3 ml10 items (sword, hauberk (chain)). Now if I acquire leather version of ml10 leggings, can I then summon the cloak? I'd then remove all but torso ofc. Would the cloak then stay in char's inventory?

Now I know you out there probably wonder "why in earth I wouldn't get the chain version of the leggings? I'd gimp myself if I'd get leather version" (af is the same but absorb is much lower in leather than in chain version). Well the answer is quite simple once you little think about it. The chain leggigns is probably the most sought out item in the game, there were only one chain leggings @ housing when I yesterday looked, and it was priced to 96 p.

So if I require them 3 items for the cloak summoning (for my warrior), and then can remove 2 out of three, then the leather version isn't really bad thing to get as its much more cheaper than the chain version one (as I could use the leggings tbh only for the cloak summoning thing).

Any ideas?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
U must have torso and leggings equipped at all time

You sure? this cloak summoning was in previous version of the game quite bugged. Now I read from somewhere its been fixed, and works as intended. By intended I mean you would require to keep as equipped only torso once summoned the cloak.. ?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I am sure. I used to run with ML10 set on my SB.

And I REALLY didn´t want to use ML10 leggings. Dex ftw!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ixoth said:
You sure? this cloak summoning was in previous version of the game quite bugged. Now I read from somewhere its been fixed, and works as intended. By intended I mean you would require to keep as equipped only torso once summoned the cloak.. ?
doesnt anymore, when you log the cloack disapears

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
doesnt anymore, when you log the cloack disapears

stlong bug abusers gets around that the exact same way they get around the harp summoning or sun weapons or belt of moon or any other summoned item. There is ways to save them when you log out. I have reported this bug several weeks ago haven't seen any fix about it so guess it still works. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom