ML1 tonight 21:00 CET

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
doing ML1 tonight with a few friends. If somebody needs this you can come also. Have the solo step done before hand, we wont do this. If you dont know what that is check: www.visionofsages.net/toa

21:00 volcanus, bg = xaratos

Rumpaton

Fledgling Freddie
are you doing the group steps, if so i'll be there with ice wiz, friends will bring cleric + pally most prob

Silver

Fledgling Freddie
Argh pick a night when im not in the pub watching england play :/

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna join LVL 50 Cleric got some of the steps though but will love getting my ML

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there with my fire wizzie m8 :) with one eye on the tv for the england match tho :p

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
guys, I screwed up, didnt know England - Portugal was today :twak: . Have to do this after the game. So about 2 hours later start then set time. Sorry :/

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
hey , just been goosed by my missus and my ring-piece is stingin , anyone recommend some natural remedy as my poo place is sensitive to pharm-o-suteicals. i wont be trying that two litre cola bottle again , sure its fun for an hour or so.....but my sphincter hasnt even shut properly yet........im thinking about going to casualty if it doesnt feel better soon :flame:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
[e] said:
guys, I screwed up, didnt know England - Portugal was today :twak: . Have to do this after the game. So about 2 hours later start then set time. Sorry :/
No worries m8, I had to log. Match was too important :p

so 11pm cet? 10pm Gmt now?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
ooh, 1-1 might be another 30 min of gametime. It's gonna be a bit later after game is done.

Rescheduled tomorrow, 14:00 CET.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom