ML1 to ML5 - 10/03/07 Meet anatole-e 10am

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so here it is then ML1 - ML5 10/03/07 anatole-e bg will be on tollswarrior-e if youve been on a raid with me before you know i don't fly through them and I wont allow ppl to bully the bg into moving at that persons speed. It's usually fun so come and join get ur ML's I'll run 6 and 7 the week after.
Hope to see you all there.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well trollstone i was thinking on too make an ml raid that date.. 1-5.. too. but if you run it ok i will be there on healer what is meeting time?

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
...what is meeting time?

10am, but GMT or CET? :)

Great with more ML raids, really need it and will be there.

Was thinking that it might be better running only ML1 to 4 tho, as ML5 require people to have done the groupsteps to get credit. Not complaining but just a thought.

/Leahc

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
nice :)
try be there whit some char.

dunno if theres need for ml5 preraids? probably run few time whit own guild + spam /as in New Era for help if someone intrested, thou last 2-3 time none send pm for spot :)

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
nice :)
try be there whit some char.

dunno if theres need for ml5 preraids? probably run few time whit own guild + spam /as in New Era for help if someone intrested, thou last 2-3 time none send pm for spot :)

PM me ingame if ur doing ml5 group steps evening time m8 i can bring 3ppl and a bb along (pm any in immortal bloodlust and ask for tolls)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom