ML1 raid ;-(

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
20.00 GMT time thursday no one turned up hardly only a handfull of peeps from alliance ;-(,

Nevermind one desperate hero now demoralised.....One big downer of being a casual player i suppose..

Nevermind ive got BG 1 chars to play with lol

have fun

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
It can be a bitch tiger, but its bad for everyone...some artifacts are just a pain to get...and the scrolls are often worse, I myself havent done too many ml's, been getting my artifacts and scrolls and ive spent a fair few hours trying to level some of them...58% too level 1 on harpy cloak after 4 hours farming. 20% to level 1 on crocs tooth after 2 hours...

Hoping it will be better on guard of valour and malice axe tho i doubt it...im giving up...But unlike you i can spend most of the day (1-14 hours...) on the game...

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
grrrrrr, I would have loved to join with Florentia..... but logged too late due to coming home late from work.

Hope you will try to do that again mate.....

Bellona

Banned
msg me any day, im always looking for ml exp, and to give a helping hand :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
amodien said:
Hibs are just a bunch of selfish retards!

#1 There was already a ml1 raid on at that time (That ran late, which is why I couldn't make it).
#2 Think there was a ml2 raid on, judging from the dm's.
#3 There was also a ml4 raid on.
#4 There was also a ml7 raid on.
#5 Raid was not announced on Alliance Chat that i saw (CF anyway, cant speak for other alliance's and admitedly i logged just after 8pm to eat)
#6 Its a weekday.
#7 Not everyone reads FH.

Combination of things contributed to the raid not happening, but ml1 raids happen everyday, doesnt take long to do 1-2 steps if you dont have much time and peeps are always crying out for mlxp.

Dont give up ;)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if your having this much trouble with ml1 then I would just forget mls, ml1 is about as quick and easy as they get, and to get anywhere with mls you will need to repeat stuff loads for ml exp too (read do it all twice).

Hearts of Fire are doing ml1 sometime this week for some members that have been late to start, feel free to ask.

Oh and most mls can be done in any order, so if theres no ml1 grp, join an ml2/3/4/6/8 raid at least for the group/solo steps, it will save you time in the long run :)

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry I didn't know u were gonna do ML1 aswell so made a raid myself :O

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I Posted it in CBA alliance and also we managed to get about 8 people to come who had been trying to get ML1 1.8 to 1.10 done for a while.

But we had to call it a a day as it could not be done with so few people..

Ive had toa for 4 weeks now and as im not on every night can only come on nights not working and other commitments i seem to be on nights ml1 raids are not on. So i thought maybe last week ill plan a raid a week in advance see if i have any luck.

But even that didnt work ;-(....Lets try again next thursday at 20.00 GMT time.. As u can see i have to pick thursday as as a casual player its only night i can commit a good 4 hours game time..

Im in house of riveria alliance and maybe it would be good if the other alliances ie CF & CBA could ask somone in other allliances to post a msg on there alliance channel..( just and idaa)..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
I Posted it in CBA alliance and also we managed to get about 8 people to come who had been trying to get ML1 1.8 to 1.10 done for a while.

But we had to call it a a day as it could not be done with so few people..

You can do 1.8 and 1.9 with this number easily.

Possible to do 1.10 also, depending on what classes turn up.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
we were random mix of peeps not a perfect grp we had no chance, never mind ill try again next thursday if peeps still want to try again

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt bother even logging on as I havent done ML1.1-1.7 so there was little point in doing the other steps. Dont really have much time for daoc atm coz it just pisses me off that I cant do any MLs :(

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
lol tell me about it m8, im getting like that so ive just been getting the solo artifacts, harpies cloak, goddess necklace, belt of sun hoping that will help.

I think u can do 2/3 parts of ml1 solo even though it says bg/ grp needed as i did it solo. But to do rest its pain in the arse... 4 weeks of toa still no ML1;-(..

Im still playing DAOC as im ENJOYING XPLORING toa but if i dont get mls will only be so long before ill be bored of toa xploration, and then if im weak in rvr with no ML's ill have to call it a day.

See how it goes over next month as my subs run out in 6 weeks time.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I really don't know where your problem is. I was away the last month and had to do all MLs while most of the others were ml7+ allready but had no problem to get enough ppl together to do ML1, ML2 and ML3 in 2,5 days. I came back friday a week ago and now i am ml3 with most steps of ml8, ml4 and some ml5 done. There was atleast 3 bigger ML1 Raids the last week :)

Shouldn't be a problem to do ml1. Tons of alts we all have :worthy:

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
we were random mix of peeps not a perfect grp we had no chance, never mind ill try again next thursday if peeps still want to try again

So long as people listen you only need 2-3 healers (preferably atleast one a bard as no end can be a pain :p) and 2-3 tanks (tank being anything that uses melee for damage) with anything for the last spots (one pber can be handy for 1.9 while harpys are still invisible, though not impossible to manage without). If with that 8 you were missing a healer or 2 or a tank or 2 a quick /who and a few pms asking for help should have been able to salvage your raid. I guess what I'm saying is don't give up so easily. :p
Like Boni said, if you're having this much trouble getting ml1 done then you're definately in for a hard slog as it is by far the easiest ml to get done. I wish they could all be done by just getting together one half decent full group.

Tigersan

Fledgling Freddie
As i said the problem for me is ima casual player married kids etc. i can only make certain nights and times etc that fit around work and other commitments..

Therefore if i get to come on a night. the chance a ml 1 raid is on is about 1% ive tried to organise them a week in advance to warn people even that failed.. Was on thursday night next time i might be on is sunday for a few hours..

See my problem if i could commit a whole weekend or 4 days in ro i might get it but im a CASUAL player only get on when i can therefore chance of ML1 raid being on so far has been nill. Apart from odd times ive managed to get 1.1 to 1.7

As per shawr said getting 1 half decent fg to do it woul dhave been better idea by toa or u do all steps but the last part of each ml solo...

I rem the amount of trouble i had trying to do my Epic LOL,

never mind ive got some artifacts, lets see if im any good in rvr if not....back to playing FPS for me which dont need 24/7 playing..Which camalot never used to need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom