ML1 Raid - People Needed To Start.

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone planning on starting a ML One Raid? I missed the last one and need to get it done.

If not does anyone want to start one? We will need ppl that have done it before and know where to go and what to do i haven't yet done any ML raids what so ever so i will need help on this one please ppl.

Moonshae

Fledgling Freddie
I can help you on a day time raid any day except Tuesday. Evenings booked I'm afraid.

:cheers:

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
Would be greatful thank you, Well that's one person hehe.

Cheers mate ;-)

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Agalitsa lvl46(and rising) rej cleric signing up if there's a ML1 :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
ah lvl 47 now (prolly 50 when the raid is happening) and im rejuv cleric

Darksadness

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join

Or with merc 50 Banelord 8, or Paly lvl 46 (inc 47) whatever suits you best, but must be evening whatever day past 7:15 PM GMT

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Sorc here too willing to come along depending on the time. Uncertain of dates and times I can commit to atm otherwise I woulda done a full ML run through myself :(

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to join with Waok if thats ok? I've only got 1.9 and 1.10 togo but I don't mind at all helping others with other steps :)

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
This is great!

Ok i think it would be a good idea to agree on a time and date now so if and when other's join we have a start date? Also we will need some group leader's who know what to do in the steps 1 through 10 i need them all, So if you do know what to do in those please step up :clap:

Also i wanna say a thank you to MoonShaye for helpin me out ;) Ta buddy!

Slusk

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join with Icewiz, and signing up with Xiitz too :p

Wookster

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to joinb as i have only done a few of the steps for ML 1.
evenings are better for me if possibile.

Wooks

Alb/Excal 50 Earth Wizz

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
can lead if you like on wednesday evening but peeps must have done 1.2, 1,4 and 1,5 b4, all very easy. will set off at 7.30pm gmt meet vocanus haven. will have to limit bg to 4 grps max else becomes a real pain in bum, others can join later if dont need 1.1

normal lotto rules will apply. but wont be class specific, would appreciate an independent treasurer. That is if you want me to lead. WIll not do an pre-steps on night as delay on 1.4 especially causes major delay

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry mate i need to do all steps for ML1 apart from the only part that you need to do solo, I will need to talk to my friend who is also going to be doing this to sort out a time i only need someone/some ppl to help lead the groups not lead the intire ML raid. Thanks anyways.

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
No this won't be tomo sorry, I have work and i am not ready, I still have to talk to some ppl about a time and date if you cannot wait then sorry but you will have to make other arrangements.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
If enough people show up tomorrow with 1.2, 1.4 and 1.5 done then there's no reason that we can't go ahead and do the rest of ML1.

1.2 is a simple mob to kill, blue con at 50, 1.4 is a group encounter with a 15-30min repop (so very annoying to do as part of a full raid) and 1.5 is the solo step.

As was posted earlier in the thread, meet volcanus haven at 7:30 UK time and we'll see if there's enough interest to make it happen.

edit: raid is on Wed 20th October ;)

Jedidiah

Fledgling Freddie
Anybody want to do ML 1.4 as prep for this raid, I assume that the raid will be the 20th (today) so prep will have to be done before 7:30 GMT tonight?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
I have done all of ML1 but i will help out if it is needed. Zenaku, lvl 50 Necro.

I will come to the start point at the time stated and see if you need a hand. (o:

EternalShadow

Fledgling Freddie
Erm right everyone follow that guy tonight, I'll make another ML1 Raid some other time.

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
I can get my wifes Cleric to Volcanus for that time as she only needs 1.6, 1.7 and 1.10. I'll be dealing with kiddie aggro as well so hopefully i'll be able to do these bits without too many issues.

If the event could start shortly after 8pm GMT then even better as I'll be able to bring my Minstrel along as well for additional support

Paks

Fledgling Freddie
I only need ML xp for my 50 Friar, but I'll be along to help out at 7.30 tonight.

Paksin 50 Cleric ML10 Perfector
Paksenar 50 Friar ML2 Perfector

Jedidiah

Fledgling Freddie
Does someone want to gather a group and do ML 1.4? I have allready done 1.2 and 1.5, but if anyone needs those, I dont mind repeating them.

As I understand these 3 are the most imprortant presteps to go on any of the bg raids.

Yourike

Fledgling Freddie
I'll join with my Necromancer :clap:

Greetingz

Yourike level 50 Necromancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom