ML1 Group Stages & BG Steps / Saturday September 11th

ari

Fledgling Freddie
Opps! Despite posting promptly I cannot see either myself a fire wizzy(shadowcaster) or my husbands necro (lediablo) down in either group. There was 2 free slots in the first group (2nd group had not even been started ) in the post directly prior to ours (Post by Sirsystic).
Appologies if I have missed or misread a post which explains this.

the first group only had 2 spots left for TANKS.. so i couldnt include you in that one, but yes the 2nd group did have spots at the time of posting.. but i had to wait until i had some tanks for the 2nd grp.. which left a considerably weaker 2nd grp than the first.... apologies if you didnt get in... but there will be another group run on Wednesday and next saturday aswell, so not long to wait, please feel free to come for the BG steps if your at a loose end.. but im sorry i couldnt include you this time, if you wish to come for the next one you will be 1st on the list! again im sorry.

First Step is FIRE ISLAND 4pm GMT Volcanus please be early... if you dont turn up and dont say anything you will be perma banned from all future raids.. and i have a VERY long memory. :eek:

The 2nd Group need to be Ready to go by 5:30pm GMT please be waiting at Volcanus at this time.. i will contact you when were inc.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe, I'd like to join for the battle group steps. 50 ice wizz en 48 sorc

Mackspilz en Minanka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom