ML1 group 28-04

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Good day peeps, been away since toa released and therefor not done any of the TOA things yet. And i was wondering there are peeps that are interested in doing ML1.1 - 1.10. There must be some alt that still needs it done ^^
as i understood there is also a way to gain ML-exp by helping others so, please feel welcome ;-)
I spoke to Mellin (50 Warrior)tonight and (s)he was interested too
we had in mind :

Wednesday 24-04, start at 17:00 until as long as it takes.

none of us have done toa quests/ml's yet so we don't know more then we can read from sites.

i read it could be done with a fg, so i hope we can get that amount tomorrow (today actually) please feel free to reply or give any additional information

Thanks,
Sorciah 50 healer

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
can drop by as i need ML exp etc... Have to leave at 19.00 hr or so for DR

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Damn. I need to do it too, but this is the only day I'm not home at all ..

Gwaya

Fledgling Freddie
I'll show up assuming the barber does her job realy fast :)

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
I will be online from 16:45 at Oceanus Haven (the city where you portal to from other worlds).
We'll see how many show up and we should try to get some alliance messages going for the peeps not reading Freddy's House post too much. Unfortunately i am not able to do a /as message myself as i am unguilded at the moment. if we can get a full group we might be able to do a good part of the ML1. (how do i edit my posts o_O )

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Nm, Dragon Raid!
Guess i'll have to hold my own ml1 raid to get the .10 step :p

muttlee

Fledgling Freddie
Dam wanted to do this but down for dragon raid il pop along with 3 more from guild after raid see if still need peeps only need ml1.8 & ml1.10 hopfuly we will catch u up :)))

Todann 50 warrior
Blacksnake 50 warrior
frigdinn 50 aug shammy
Deathwatch 50 supp SM

Mellin

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, we made whole ML1. Big thanks to Rebling for leading us around.

capo

Fledgling Freddie
to bad I missed It I might actually have gone for a few hours to pry just cus you were hosting it zharr =)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Sure Zharr ill come with Feril he need ML1 but ill may come with Silvermane if healer needed he needs the ML xp

WB mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom