ML1 BG Steps Thursday 11/11-04 21.00 CET/20.00 GMT (Sticky pls)

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
A bundle of peeps still need this ML so Mawina and I (Florance) decided to do this ML Raid.

The raid will be ML1 BG steps only, feel free to join if you want credit/MLxp or just a chance to get loot :)

Pre-requisites: (Group + Solo steps)

1.1 Fire, Survivor
1.2 Thieves, Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Lord Krojer, Conflict (solo)
1.6 Kirk

All can join, but you will not get credit for 1.10 if you haven't finished the steps mentioned above before the raid.

We rally at Volcanus Haven Time : 20:30 - 20:45 CET (Half past seven in the evening GMT :)
BG Oxz (open from around 20.30, Oxz = Mawina)

Loot Rules : Finders Keepers

Regards,

Irakaz

Fledgling Freddie
Might be an idea to do ML1.1 as well if only a few need it, as it can be difficult for lower level peeps. Others could farm 1.7 or just watch :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
I will be there with Mchaggis at around 9pm uk time - i am working late today.

cheers

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
If ML7 raid is done in time I'll be along to that with my paladin :)

Actually... ML7 BG is open at 18:45GMT so maybe you could put yours back to 21:00GMT to give ML7 at least two hours or even further back?

Havesome

Fledgling Freddie
i'll come with my sorc ( bloodyhave ) have all group step but aint got 1.6 as its bg

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you everybody :)

For turning up in numbers that made this raid surprisingly easy, and for being the most disciplined crowd I have yet seen on a Raid.

As for those who where dissapointed at the loot rules :
If we make any more raids, we will consider doing bg treasurer for the X.10 step only, as this step typically drops something that a lot of people want.
We just couldn't be bothered to spend lots of time doing /Ran 100 for every drop on the raid :)

Mawinax

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed a nice crowd as florance stated. Thx for showing up at such short notice.

As Florance stated the finders keeper lotto rule where there to speed up the process. Most if not all are there for the ML credit, not the loot. So we chose to focus on running a fast smooth raid making as many as possible happy. This way of destributing loot is no less unfair than any other IMO - its just different and faster.

Mawina (Oxz)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom