ML1 BG Steps on Monday, March 28 @ 19:00 PM GMT.

Hediir

Fledgling Freddie
ML1 BG Steps on Monday, March 28 @ 19:00 PM GMT. Rally Volcanus Haven. I (Hediir) will have BG up at 19:00 PM GMT, and we'll move out at 19:20 PM GMT. We'll do BG Steps only (so have group/solo steps done prior to raid):

Group/solo steps:
1.1 Fire, Survivor
1.2 Thieves, Retrieval
1.4 Barrier
1.5 Lord Krojer, Conflict (solo)
1.6 Kirk, Curses

BG Steps:
1.7 Rassa, The Monument
Port to Aerus
1.9 Harpies, The Crown
1.8 Azures and Rubies, The Ruby
Port to Stygia
Shark to Meso, jump off after zoning into meso
1.3 Chiefs, the Greater Good
1.10 Cetus, Conquering the Sea

You need ML1 done if you want to join ML5 raid on Tuesday, March 29. Or just come and help us finish ML1 :)

See you out there.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Boys, don't feel a need to rush with the solo steps tho, since the update to 1.73 you can do the group/solo steps after having done the BG raid aswell, you will still get creds for 1.10.
Riiiight?

Hediir

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think so, getting credit for ML x.10 is on US Server in patch 1.75b :
Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.75b Release Notes
RvR Missions
March 23, 2005

MASTER LEVEL UPDATE

In response to overwhelming player feedback about the master level system, we have made a change to the way that credit is awarded for all x.10 final encounters. This will make the entire ML system much more forgiving if you miss a step along the way to your x.10 goal in each master level. Thank you for all of your feedback on this issue!

- You will now receive credit for any Master Level x.10 step without first completing all prior steps.

- No matter what order you finish the 10 steps in, when you complete the final step you will receive a message telling you that you have finished all the trials for a particular Master Level.

- To actually reach a new master level, you still must complete all Master Level XP requirements, and complete all 10 trials as part of the new level, then talk to the Arbiter.

- For Example: You will now kill Cetus (ML 1.10) and receive credit for the encounter, even if you are missing the ML1 Solo Step (ML1.5). When you then complete the Solo Step, you will receive credit for completing all trials in Master Level 1, and may then visit the Arbiter to progress to Master Level 2.

As far as i know 1.73 didnt do that, and it didnt do that on EU as well. So at the moment you still need to have all the pre required steps done before you can get credit for ML x.10

ML1 group/solo steps are pretty easy.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
1.6 Kirkleis - Curses

Is a BG step thou it requires drops from 1.1 (nedfall entrapment gem) and 1.4 (belt of negation).

Bloodclot

Banned
and why 1.3 bg step? since you can kill it in 5 secs solo/small group

edit: nm. just got told it was otw to 1.10 :)

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
yes why is .3 a bg step and kirkleis not

i mean its not an easy step not that i need it but some of my guild do and cant post on here so maybe you can take .6 on the bg raid too??

Hediir

Fledgling Freddie
1.6 can be done with 5-7 ppl. its very easy. But if you bring 1.1 (nedfall entrapment gem) and 1.4 (belt of negation), we can do it no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom