ML1 BG steps Friday 26.11.2004 at19:00GMT

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
I hope i ll see u there ..i ll be with Taelis the scout ..hoping to see som numbers to get Cetus down fast in the end :) .

Meet u all in oceanus hesperos .. rolling its gona be /random 100 ..rollin will be for mp items and others that i consider worthy .

I consider u r all pro players so i expect u all to behave that way .. :) .

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Glacius said:
I hope i ll see u there ..i ll be with Taelis the scout ..hoping to see som numbers to get Cetus down fast in the end :) .

Meet u all in oceanus hesperos .. rolling its gona be /random 100 ..rollin will be for mp items and others that i consider worthy .

I consider u r all pro players so i expect u all to behave that way .. :) .

Being a complete ML newbie - what will I need to have done to attend this? Just the ML 1.5 solo step?

Irakaz

Fledgling Freddie
Well I need ML exp so unless we actually have that cinema trip Ill be there :)

Mandar 48.5 reaver - no use till 50 and even then still alb noob :(

Would be willing to help out on group steps this week if any need help. Got busy schedule, but pm ingame or post here. Might even be able to drag some guildies along to help too ;)

to previous poster, yes 1.5 is solo step and you can do BG steps without doing any others and get credit. However you will need to do all the group steps 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 to gain credit for the whole raid and gain ML1. So you need to have solo step, group steps and BG steps all done before 1.10(cetus - big fish ML1 boss)

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
How Irakaz pointed .. u need indeed to do the solo step wich is 1.5 defeat 1 of Krojer's champions ..and the grp steps..i posted i ll make a grp step once.. i hope others will organise in order to be rdy for the ml bg steps .

Check www.visionofsages.net/toa for more info . :)

ari

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come with my wizzy Shadowcaster 46 :)

Have done 1.5.
Need group steps and bg steps tho. Anyone up for doing group steps tonight? (thrusday)

Also have 50 Cleric Posey who needs ml xp :)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be on this raid aswell with my cleric again, Odeaan 50 rejuv spec 43rej/32enh

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Heya Glacius

I can come on your ML 1 raid to. I Would like to come with my 50 infil, Foreverloving, and if not possible at all, i would like to come with my fire wizz :flame: :)

Thx for arranging raid glacius

Bye for now
Leopol

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Well... thx for posting link to VoS :)

VoS isn't the bible though. It's actually quite often not accurate and sometimes plain wrong... like with 1.6, which isn't a groupstep. You can get credit in /bg as long as every grp does little damage to kirkleis.

But I done it with grp now anyways - just to be on the safe side.

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe yeah true ..VoS tricked me a bit also about that 1.6 ..they put it at grp step section tough its a bg step.. doesnt matter we gona make it today. :)

artybabs

Fledgling Freddie
Toramar & Healsandbuffs

:drink: Toramar 50 Shiels Armsman
:flame: Heasandbuffs 50 Cleric

Will be there m8, for sure.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
I'll be there with my lvl 44 Scout :) Just came running from Philosofy test :p Had to leave 45mins earlier to catch the bus, that would take me hom in time for this ml1 bg steps :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom