ML1 BG Raid : Wednesday 6th July : 19.30 UK time

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Looking to finish off the ML1 raid that was done today, the bg will be open on my vampiir Tridiel before the start time, and we will move out at 19.40 at the latest. We meet in Volcanus

Times are UK time (UK is on British Summer Time (GMT+1))

We will complete the following steps, and only these steps, please dont ask for any others as I hate saying "No"

Loot, any 99/MP will be lottod at the end of the raid, this will be FFA anyone can roll for anything but you can only win one item (keys are a seperate lotto)

I will offer mods to the lotto for anyone that can bring
Gem for 1.6 to stop the traps (+10 mod)
Ruby for 1.10 to stop him porting (+50 mod)
Mirror for 1.10 to stop the pbaoe (+20 mod - but you get your mirror back)

Hope to see you there.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
We will complete the following steps, and only these steps, please dont ask for any others as I hate saying "No"

Ill do it anyway Tears xD

All raids I have seen so far have 1.3 included in BG raid, takes no time to do step with BG ( and yes I know it can be done solo fairly easy aswell ), but do 1.3 aswell please.

Your raid your rules I know, thats just my opinion ^^

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Ill do it anyway Tears xD

All raids I have seen so far have 1.3 included in BG raid, takes no time to do step with BG ( and yes I know it can be done solo fairly easy aswell ).

Your raid your rules I know, thats just my opinion ^^

Yeah we did 1.3 tonight with 4 people and no healer, so dont expect it to be a problem - but as its short and quick, if people still need it - i'll add it to the night... but thats it... no more.... ok...... :)

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
but as its short and quick, if people still need it - i'll add it to the night... but thats it... no more.... ok...... :)

Awww Tears xD

Will be there with either ani or ranjar xD

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
ill try n make it. 49 druid buffiee, i still need grp steps. if some 1 arranges grp steps i will come ^^

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
As last night didnt go too well, ill be there with ml10 ani+bb and my enchanter. Will try to bring a mirror or 2 and see if I can pharm a ruby or 2 aswell.

/Dracus

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to turn up mate but my acc is closed until the 7th (why oh why did i have to /laugh at horner everytime i killed him) would have been good to get my vamp ml1 , ah well, next time maybe, cyz on future raids hopefully ^^ do an ml2 soon!!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Signing up myself (50 Enchanter), Muon (50 mentalist) and Mutagen (49 Druid BB). Muon may not make it if he has to work but fingers crossed he should be ok.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Be nice to me tomorrow - just had some bad news from the Doc :(

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Bringing 3 mirrors (altho I doubt we'll need that many ;))

/Dracus

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Oh joy - just been reading the dslguide forums, it looks like my isp "Nildram" is in the middle of a network upgrade and many people saying they go LD from online games.

Hope it doesnt affect tonight too much,

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tears said:
Oh joy - just been reading the dslguide forums, it looks like my isp "Nildram" is in the middle of a network upgrade and many people saying they go LD from online games.

Hope it doesnt affect tonight too much,

Don't worry, if it does I will just send the lads round to 'fix' your connection good and proper ;) :D :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Don't worry, if it does I will just send the lads round to 'fix' your connection good and proper ;) :D :p

Been online since i got home, and just idled while cleaning up and cooking - havent LD once, so fingers crossed :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I wont be able to join tonite :( havent been able to get to a computer before now. Emergency at work. Wont be home for at least 2hours :/

Good luck guys.

/Dracus

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a great raid - and low amount of LD's

Yes i know a +50 mod on a /random 100 roll is alot, and in reflection probably too high, but the rubys are critical to defeating 1.10 : i didnt quite expect 50 hibs to zerg him and only use one ruby :)

Still the rules were listed on the first post so I stand by my decision (but furure raids will be lower mods hehe)

Hope to see you for a ML2 soon

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf work :( good to see you got a fine start with mls here on hib Tears :) may you run many more succesful raids ;)

<runs off looking for ml1 raid>

/Dracus

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Nerf work :( good to see you got a fine start with mls here on hib Tears :) may you run many more succesful raids ;)

<runs off looking for ml1 raid>

/Dracus

got two rubys left over - would be happy to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom