ML1 BG Raid Wednesday 5-10 19:CET

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, yes, I know I said I don't lead raids anymore but I got tired of PMs here and /tell in the game so we'll do ML1 BG raid on the above mentioned time and date (18:00 BST, 19:00 CET, 20:00 EET to avoid missunderstandings).

Things you should do:
1.5 Solo step. Just kill a bloody mob, quite easy.
1.1 G/step. The fire island, we have all farmed it at some point. If you haven't, find a group and do it.
1.2 G/step. That can be done solo as well, the thief cons blue to 50.
1.4 G/step. The barrier. Melee the barrier down and kill the mob inside it. Cons red to 50, carefull of the adds tho. Fop and anis, with someone meleeing the barrier brings it down in 2 mins.

Things to remember:
Pay attention to what I say. If you don't, you get kicked from BG.
Don't go afk without letting me know. If I notice someone being afk, you're off and banned from future raids.
Keep your opinions to yourselves. If you don't like the way I run things, don't show up. You're always free to make your own raids.

Be there on time and have the solo and group steps done in advance. We'll not do them, and we're not going to wait for anyone doing them at that time.

Lotto rules: We lotto for keys, 99% and MPs only. We'll do 1 draw for keys, then 1 draw for the items, highest number picks.

That's that. I'll open BG on Animalist 30 mins before the raid.

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
Excellento Gear, like I said ingame, I'll be there 30 minutes before raid starts :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Canceled

Don't even bother to stick it. I reached the point where enough is enough.

Ta

Soz all, but this game has serious issues regarding balance. No point playing it really, will just be showing up till my accounts expire.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Don't even bother to stick it. I reached the point where enough is enough.

Ta

Soz all, but this game has serious issues regarding balance. No point playing it really, will just be showing up till my accounts expire.

Balance has always been this way, looking back, my balance hates stretch to even before SI. It's just that in the beginning when the game is fresh, these things are forgiven.

Take care ;)

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
OMG Gear pls reconsider.
The game needs good leadership buddy!
;)

Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
is anyone genna lead this then? i can help ,but not too sure about .10

Kaap

Fledgling Freddie
I can run a ML1 BG raid but not .10

Besides, aint on tonight so wont be until Sundayevening.

Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
ask Hadnatt, hes a ML1-pro, and one hell of a guy to arrange lottos!

im no ml1 pro, and atleast i would make a lotto and not some story that i got all the ppl here ,so im keeping them all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom