ML1 BG Raid Monday 10-1 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET, 20:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I need to ML Respec my bard, hence I need fop on my BB. In order to get it I need to get ML5, so we’ll have a new round of MLs starting with this one.

Rules:
This is a BG Raid. No group steps will take place. Group steps are amazingly easy to do, you have quite some time ahead so please do them in advance. Same goes for the solo step. For any questions, vos is your friend. (www.visionofsages.net/toa) (Kirk will be done in BG)

Once you decide you want to join in, you listen to what I say. If you don't like it, you can /bg leave anytime

No AFKs.

LDs will have around 2 mins to relog. Do yourself a favour and don’t run 327292873 applications at the same time.

All 99% and MPs will be lottoed in the end along with keys, remains etc. I will not be going through rogs. Items for lotto, will be shown in the BG, then you’ll /random 1000, highest number picks. 2 lottos will take place. One for keys, one for items (no scroll drops in this ML from what I recall, if however things have changed there will also be a 3rd lotto for them). You can only win once in a lotto (but you can win in all of em, i.e. win a key, an item and a scroll)

We’ll leave exactly on time. BG will be Buffingear, it will open 30 mins before we start. See ya.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck. Re Group Steps - I will try to organise a group step raid this weekend. Keep checking FH everyone! It will probably be Sunday night. I will also try to get ML4 and ML6 group steps in the same raid

Also, are you sure your Druid does not need ML6 :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bluevixen said:
Also, are you sure your Druid does not need ML6 :)

My bard does. The ML5-10 round will go on afterwards ;)

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
Ajaxx

Signing up wid my Warden .... Ajaxx

Also rl m8 siging up wid light menta ... Pirep

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
49 bard signing up, also would like help with solo step, and grp steps (done 1.1 alrdy tho :)

Sorro

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe Gear, a shame i cant get my rvr druid to level 40 before that, would have loved to follow you through ML's

GL!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Sorro said:
Hehe Gear, a shame i cant get my rvr druid to level 40 before that, would have loved to follow you through ML's

GL!

You'll have to wait for the next run when I do them for my ani then (or vampiir if catacombs arrives! ;))

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
old.Wazp said:
49 bard signing up, also would like help with solo step, and grp steps (done 1.1 alrdy tho :)

heh you must have 2 level 49 bards then, because your signature says you already have ml1 on a 49 bard ;)

Anyway ill come a long for some mlxp on my menta.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
7 Amazons signing up can bring a FOP bot if needed.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Signing up with my friend's Warden since he also wants to get FOP :D Though he only needs steps 1.9 and 1.10, 1.1 to 1.8 have all been done :) Name is Rahxephon. However I don't mind helping out on other steps.

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
ill come along with an animist that never done any ml's before :)

usualy was only fins and dragon farmer :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ta all for coming. Serene you won either a Lute or a Cloth Cap. Get in touch pls mate.

There is no chance that ur running a re-raid of ml1? 1 FG missed it yesterday due to xx misshappenings when we were doing grp steps :p

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to get another ML1 raid going soon if Gear does not run it. The problem is often not enough people coming on this raid. However, once ML2 is done people will need that MLXP! so maybe I will do it between ML2 and ML3. However, you will have to group with people who need MLXP
Everyone note: ML1 BG raid is a quick and good way for MLXP!!!!

Malakili

Fledgling Freddie
I had exam yesterday but have a couple of chars after ml1 group steps and I know a mate that needs them on atleast one character too so count us in if you run another ml1 bg raid.

Malakili

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom