Blocker(42 shield):
Icer:
Cleric:
Random: me (Theug)
Random/Mincer:
Random/Serv Nec:
Random/2nd Cleric:

meet volc(e) at 6pm uk time this wednesday

if we do not fill the group setup this will be cancel'd and tryed again 2-3 days later

on the random spots mincers serv necs and clerics will be favored over any other class

people with bb's with fops will be favor'd over competeing class's ie, if a icer signs up, no bb, then if a second one sign's up with a bb, the second one will get the spot(subject to change)

group setup will favor towards first come first serve, but it doesn't always pan out

we will need atleast 1 fop, so once again fop bb's will get priority

think thats it...

Raids to follow:
ml7 groups
ml3 bg

Ransome

Fledgling Freddie
would like to bring infil if possible - can bring fop bb aswell if needed.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Like I said in the other thread, I'm in with my infil Kristanna still. Will also still bring ml10 bb. :)

stompie

Fledgling Freddie
yay sry about not showing but as u know FH was down and could not remember time etc :p
would still like to come with fire wizz<aux> and can if need be bring the ml10 bb along too^^
and ty for doing it again

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
as last time il sign with reaver and paladin can come along if needed, sorry that FH was down, i turned up in hesp but no one there

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
I would love to come with my friar im already ml3 so have FoH but i wont be home till about 6.10pm on wednesday.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Group Seup:
Pally: Zephos
Blocker(42 shield): Zephos
Icer: arguyle
Cleric: Caelinda
Random: me (Theug)
Random/Mincer: stompie
Random/Serv Nec: DavidH
Random/2nd Cleric: arguyle

sorry to the other people, other people signed up on the previous one's but dues to complication's we couldn't get together

group will leave as soon as everyone is there, 4:30uk time(thats when i will be there) volc(E) the group will be on Sodar

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
will let someone else have the spot instead of my cleric. After looking i realised i have already done all the grp steps a long time ago :D Just forgot all about it. I will still bring my icer if its needed since im saying this so late.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for all that came AND stayed:p
was a sucsess:)

and a special thanks to zephos for helping ml4, rep inc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom