ML1, 2 & 3 Pre's?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone planning on doing these before Sunday? I need them all on my Scout.

And before anyone asks, no, I won't lead them myself - I am a follower not a leader (work to your strengths etc. :))

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I got a cleric that could use a few presteps and I'll lead if there is enough interest.

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested ;)

I always have chars that need pre-steps :)

At the moment i need them on my reaver, but only can do them at night after 19 GMT, because of work.

Excluding wednesdays that i can't, any other day after this hour suits me.

i3941

Fledgling Freddie
I need those pres with my pally and icewizz: Donpinpon and Icegirl. I can do those steps anytime from 4 GMT to 11 GMT (11 GMT is ending time) 22,23 or 24/06. If anyone is doing a pre grp plz take me in :)

boogie

Fledgling Freddie
interrested ;)
need presteps on my lv 41 ice wiz (Warboris)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
oki got a few names here and seeing as this week I am very heavily pushed for time I am going to try get as many of these done tonight as possible. I wont be on Friday or Sat and strong chance I cant make Thursday either. Means I have today to help. To speed things up I will bring Kristana for FOP even though she is ML5. There will be no loot restrictions or pre-claims so everything gets auto split fair and square.

To give me time to pick up my g/f from work, get home, grab a bite to eat and log in.. meet up at Volc 7:30gmt today. Stand next to water heading towards firestorm island pls, so I dont have probs identifying ppl who wana join in. Last things are make sure all chars talked arbiter to set up MLs and you will have to do Krojer ur self as its way too easy to waste time with 2n8 :p

TY & cu 2n8

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent mate - I hope people who took the effort to post will take priority over those just reading this and turning up for a spot?

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
i will come till ml2 with my cleric and i will do ml3 with my minstrel,ALSO friend will come with his sorc for ml1,2,3

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
i will do all pre's wednesday/thursday... will prolly start around 19 gmt.

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus 15 mins to get into the Forums cos of Data Base Errors and try loggin daoc to find the entire server is down.. fkn superb -.-

Looks like we wont be playing daoc 2n8 unless they get that realm up sharpish. I will keep trying at periods to get on but failing that we can all meet up tomorrow

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
The server's up and we're logged in waiting for you mate - hurry up! :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Vandrakken for leading this last night - it went very smoothly...we just need to kill Moughart now! :)

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
You welcome mate =) was a good run, shame I ran out of time before finishing ML3 pres but its cool we can easily do them 2n8 at the same place and same time.

CU there! :cheers:

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
At the ML3 meeting point now with 3 clerics , possible thurg and pala inc. Waiting a little longer for those who need then either moving out or dropping grp depending on classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom