ML1.10 Raid, 6pm UK time Sunday 23rd May

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Already have 1 of Cetus's Gems and a mirror - seeking a mixture of people needing ML1.10 and some willing and kindly volunteers who have done it before and can guide us through it. Some more mirrors/gems would also be highly desirable.

We will meet by the djinni in Hesperos Haven at 6.00pm, and aim to be on our way to Cetus's cave by 6.30pm at the latest - anyone not in the bg and inc by then will be left behind.

Please sign up in this thread giving details of name, class and level, plus whether or not you have previous experience doing ML1.10 and/or are able to bring along some encounter items (preferably gems!).

Note that if you want full ML1.10 credit you must have done all of ML1.1-1.9 in advance (just thought I'd better mention that just in case).

If we are successful, then any drops will be lotto'd for as per usual (note that KEYS will be lotto'd).

Me: Kalthorine, 50 pally

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
need ml 1.10 on my scout
But he allso needs ml 1.2,1.3,1.4 and 1.6
so any chance we could do these befor we start with 1.10 i whould love to join :fluffle:

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
Imo your better off farming for a couple of gems so you've got everything you need.I doubt if there are many people needing just .10.
If you have the gems ect there will be plenty of people out there needing MLXP who would be up for it. Just a suggestion btw

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Need a 6sec PBT? Think my brother is playing my old theurgist so I will provisionally sign up for a place, if he can't make it then I will play.

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Chodax said:
Need a 6sec PBT? Think my brother is playing my old theurgist so I will provisionally sign up for a place, if he can't make it then I will play.
More than welcome Chodax :) The more the merrier!

Breon said:
Imo your better off farming for a couple of gems so you've got everything you need.I doubt if there are many people needing just .10.
If you have the gems ect there will be plenty of people out there needing MLXP who would be up for it. Just a suggestion btw
Good point... extra ruby farming would definitely be a good idea, and people wishing to come along to ML1.10 solely for ML xp will of course be more than welcome.

So how does this sound as a revised timetable (all times UK time - so add one hour for Central European time):

6.00pm: Meet by Centre Stone Circle in Oceanus Notos (Aerus Haven)
6.15pm: Head out to ML1.8 Encounter to farm extra Rubies for the ML1.10 Encounter
8.00pm: Regroup by Centre Stone Circle in Oceanus Hesperos (Hesperos Haven)
8.15pm: Proceed to SMASH CETUS!

Timings of the Cetus Encounter start will be flexible depending on whether or not we get gems quickly... and if we do get a couple of gems fairly quickly we might even head over to 1.7 (Rassa) to get another mirror or two.

Of course, all this is a moot point if we don't get enough people signed up :) So, anyone else willing to come lend a hand?

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Rillek said:
any chance we could do these befor we start with 1.10 i whould love to join
Would love to help, Rillek, but one of the reasons I am still stuck without ML1.10 is due to people (with the understandable best of intentions) trying to help each other out with other ML encounters, and then the assembled group fragmenting due to complications and/or things taking longer than expected. So I want to focus this Raid solely on ML1.10 and the items needed for it - I hope you understand. I would be more than heppy to help you out with other ML1 Encounters at any other time though matey. :)

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm out all day but i'm hoping to be home for 20:00
If i'm home in time you can have the use of my 50 Pally as long as i can bring my bro's 47.5 Enh Cleric.
Hope to see you then.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Rellik said:
need ml 1.10 on my scout
But he allso needs ml 1.2,1.3,1.4 and 1.6
so any chance we could do these befor we start with 1.10 i whould love to join :fluffle:

I need these on my infil aswell, could meet up at 16:00 with anyone else who needs these or bribe/blackmail strangers into helping.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Mincer with powerfont bot with 25% healing will come to aid :eek:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
I need these on my infil aswell, could meet up at 16:00 with anyone else who needs these or bribe/blackmail strangers into helping.

Ill be there
you be there too Kalthorine you pwomist :D :D

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
Ill be there
you be there too Kalthorine you pwomist :D :D
Haven't failed yet to turn up to a Raid I signed up for or promised to attend. See ya there matey!

And sign-up isn't necessary to attend either... pass the word round that anyone who wants to turn up will be mroe than welcome. :)

Morimdin

Banned
I'l come :> 50 pallie 50 sheild mob2 etc. etc. etc. not bringing anything exept myself and my experience of slaying cetus 5-6 times :] but would you be so kind to PM me ingame 30 minutes before we start? :> i tend to forget stuff like this ;/

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
I'l come :> 50 pallie 50 sheild mob2 etc. etc. etc. not bringing anything exept myself and my experience of slaying cetus 5-6 times :] but would you be so kind to PM me ingame 30 minutes before we start? :> i tend to forget stuff like this ;/

Certainly I will Morimdin - very kind of you to offer, matey :clap:

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Having read a couple of other posts where loot division has been an issue, here are the lotto rules for anything we get from the Raid (which I don't want to just be a FFA):

1) All decent items will be lotto'd after the Raid, including KEYS from Cetus if we manage to defeat him.

2) Raid members will only be able to lotto for items THEY can use (but see 3 below)

3) If no one has a character who is a member of the Raid and who wants the item, they will be allowed to roll for the item for an alt of theirs - but only if there is no one else who has a character on the Raid that can use the item.

4) Only one item per person (unless everyone has at least one item or nobody else wants a particular item).

5) Getting an item and then offering it for sale to other members of the Raid will be frowned upon, and will result in being blacklisted from any other Raids I organise in the future.

Hope that isn't too confusing! :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
ill be 5-10 min late i whould like it if you could wait for me!
ill be omw home in a few min

Kalthorine

Fledgling Freddie
Well done to all who turned up for the Raid - 3 full groups of support, and all of whom were prepared to listen to and take heed of instructions, show patience when needed, and kept their nerve when things were tough. Thanks to one and all, and I would be happy to go on a Raid with any and all of you at any time in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom