ML why so early?

artad

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but I work, so the only time to do ML is after 9pm cet.
I know that they take a lot of time and so on... but is it possible to have some ML at 9pm cet?

Thanks

Paolo

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
most working people also log very early and its just very hard to an ml raid in 2 hours time :)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
especially the fun steps like 4.2 :E

only way u can get MLs done in your case would be organise em yourself on weekend, i did that :d

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I totally agree with you artad - for me im way behind where i wanted to be on the ml's due to work. People starting raids at 6pm etc is all very well and nice for the doley's/students/kids etc but leaves a considerable percentage of ppl who work typical hours unable to attend the raids :(

plz start raids say somethting like 7-8pm uk time - still gives us a fair hew hours to do the raid :)

/me runs off in to the corner crossing fingers while waiting for ppl to disagree lol

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Buhu you have it tough.. NOT !!

Try working at night ( from 17.00 cet to after midnight ) and on weekends
( even later ) then come and complain about how tough it is to get ml's or what ever done.....

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Buhu you have it tough.. NOT !!

Try working at night ( from 17.00 cet to after midnight ) and on weekends
( even later ) then come and complain about how tough it is to get ml's or what ever done.....

ok I agree that does seriously suck m8 but im talking about quite a large percentage of ppl as many more work typical office hours than nights - dunno how u do it personally - woudl totally do my head in :(

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
People organise raids at times preferable to them, so unfortunately if you have issues joining the early raids, like I do, and really want to proceed along the ML track, then you need to be more proactive and organise them yourself.

With enough preparation every player in this game is capable of leading any ML raid. VoS/maps etc.. provides most of the information needed. Also, you are likely to have several experienced players on the raid that will often offer useful advise along the way.
Good raid leaders get good by leading raids and learning from their own mistakes...

Most people will understand a mistake or two, especially if it is the first time you lead. Of course there will always be the % of morons that whine/flame/threaten etc..., but these can be shut off with listen only BG's, or booting them from the groups.
Needless to say that the small % of people that cause issues on FFA's are those that are too lazy to organise anything... which in my mind gives them even less reason to moan.

I try to make late evening raids when I have the time to commit , which isn't very often as I work long hours (I also have to keep the over half entertained =)), but if you decide to go ahead and lead something and i'm attending then I am more than happy to assist. (knowledge/time dependent - for higher ml's i'd be little use without prep time)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
ok I agree that does seriously suck m8 but im talking about quite a large percentage of ppl as many more work typical office hours than nights - dunno how u do it personally - woudl totally do my head in :(

Well its not anything I would recommend to any one sane tbh.... and tbh had I knew it would be this hard with ml's and TOA gear I would have started on the US servers like when I played UO... Guesse we wont get the abillity to transfer up to 4 accounts to the US servers anytime soon thou.......

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
hours will be even worse there.... but then again, might work out for you gimp :>

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
easy answer do your own raid at your time im sure you will get people to turn up

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Well due to Scandinavia and the UK beeing in diffrent timelines my raids may start to erly for some of you.
But several of the raids I have held lasted to like 24.00ish CET, that gives me less that 6 hours sleep if I have school the next day. Today the ML3 raid went smooth and lasted less that 4 hours included the lotto, but I cant count on that happening every week.
If I were to hold raids that started 20.00 Uk time, that would mean that I might not get to bed untill 01.00 or even 01.30.

Hope this explains why my raids are at the time it is. But I can try to start them around 20.00 CET instead of 19.00 if that helps. My impression is also that ppl lose consentartion if it gets to late.

kani

Fledgling Freddie
well this is my conclusion so far: either you go to school, work or have a non-game-oholic girlfriend/boyfriend to hug around with, or you play DAoC... you cant make it with both :kissit:

my case is job during summer, and DAoC & daysleep during winter :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom