Ml Shiteness

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Just like to take this oppurtunity to vent my... well lets go right ahead and call it 'anger'.

Having just lead, or well, tried to lead my '5th' ML2 raid, the BG got to sit there and spend no less than an hour getting messed around by some shitty encounter (roll on ML2.2).

Not only did we go through *2* crowns, not only did we spend at least 30 minutes running through tunnels, sitting in tunnels, hoping to get it to pop. But we also thought hey, let's get a GM on, so we ask an E&E to get a GM on, and geuss what, theres none online.

So to the GM's, your utterly fuckign useless, sort out the lag, and make yourselfs more readily available. It's a 24/7 game, provide the ability and service needed for it to work on a 24/7 basis or hang up your shoes and hand over the reign to a more compenent company.

//fume over.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
goa seem to have abandoned the E&E program, Hib/excal still only has 1 E&E, its a joke.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Just ask GOA to raise their montly subscription fee to a level matching the other MMORPGs on the market - then Im sure they would have money for 24/7 ingame support.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:
Just ask GOA to raise their montly subscription fee to a level matching the other MMORPGs on the market - then Im sure they would have money for 24/7 ingame support.

Haven't they recently raised their fee's?
Don't they still provide a piss poor link to the servers.
Do they provide insufficient ingame support.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Americans have raised fee yes, due to the US dollar being low.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
quick and best solution:

go thru the lists of E&E personel and maybe boot inactive people and give a few new ones (that are active) a chance to do more good.

and ive heard somethign about OT and thier routers that is quiet funny, apparently they are DOS attacking their own routers.... solid infos from pihls :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Americans have raised fee yes, due to the US dollar being low.
The American's increased there fee to the same as what GoA charge, before that it was cheaper. GoA sucks they need to sort themselves out. I've seen people leaving because of shite service, if you don't sort it, DAoC europe will die :puke:

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
...DOS attacking their own routers...
was swearing at network experts last 1 month because of constant packet loss/lagspike at everywhere I reach via using OT routers..sigh...

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
quick and best solution:

go thru the lists of E&E personel and maybe boot inactive people and give a few new ones (that are active) a chance to do more good.

and ive heard somethign about OT and thier routers that is quiet funny, apparently they are DOS attacking their own routers.... solid infos from pihls :)

On Hib/Pryd we actually have several nameable active E&E's which do their best, but to be honest i had one trying to get me a GM and was told that there wasn't one in game, on MSN or on ICQ. So i can't blame E&E's since they did everything in their power to help

And it's always OT's fault, but will they ever say that enough is enough and route it through elsewhere? Been getting horrid lag all week, and so has the rest of hibs on prydwen. Naturally it'll be blamed on everything but the obvious, and its happenign far to frequently.

C

Cabbage_

cemi0 said:

A lot of MMORPG's are downsizing GM and Customer support these days to hike the profit margine. WoW CS only runs 9-5 Mon-Fri, and dont even mention (SWG :wanker: ) LOL

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
how the fuck is this the gms fault ?

omg u guys only get paid 5 days a week, but we want u to work without sleep 24/7 without pay!

lack of money from fees = no money for more gms, goa never claimed to offer 24/7 support, so q fucking q

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with stoner on this one :E not often i say that ;o but the GM's are there todo a job.. we cannot say wether they are doing there job or not.. I dont know exactly to the letter what they are employed todo.. and I can tell u 1 part they are not employer 24/7.. they have personal lives as well you know you :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:

omg u guys only get paid 5 days a week, but we want u to work without sleep 24/7 without pay!

lack of money from fees = no money for more gms, goa never claimed to offer 24/7 support, so q fucking q

/agree :drink:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
It would be better if the GM working week would be from Thursday to Sunday and have Monday to Wednesday off. All raids where things usually go bad are weekends anyway... :D

Tilda

Elitestoner said:

agree.

closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom