ML rush 13th 14th January (sat sun)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok im going to continue with the ml rush starting on saturday the 13th of January.

I am going to be doing mls 1 to 5 on the saturday and doing 6 to 9 on the sunday.

The reason im doing all the mls is because i was sort of forced to take over the last one and i needed the mls on my druid as well as animist.

SO mls 1 to 5 shouldnt take long.

You need to have done all the solo and group steps up to at least ml3 . without mls 1 and 3 you wont be able to get into ml7 and ml9.

ALSO make sure you visit the arbiter before joining the bg.

All RAID BG will be on warkle. RAID zone will be excalibur

Starting at Dinner time. 12:00 gmt and hopefully finishing around 8ish :) be aware that the ml raid will be long.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Just thought i would update. PEOPLE ARE TO BE IN THE BG before 12.00 it will open 30 minutes before the raid starts. If you turn up at 12.01 dont expect me to be there.

Starting with ml1 it will be KIRK, RASA, DESMONA, RUBY SHARK, TRITON CHIEF THING , cetus.

Straight from cetus it will be to ml2 we will go in through the bottom entrance kill the cheif then move through the whole dungeon.

Ml3 will be same move to the dungeon on shark back kill shargoh. After we drop the shark we will move through the whole dungeon.

then there will be an hour break (depending on time frame)

ml4 will begin with the zerg step.

IMPORTANT no running off and activating encounters even if you think your helping unless you have messaged me and asked if its alright i dont want anything starting.

DOORS in ml2 and ml3 I WILL OPEN noone else it saves a lot of mucking around.

No running off and leaving folk behind to die to agro

Other than that enjoy. be early guarentee a spot

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
nasty, is this with or w/o the dreaded tog? :)

I will be there, might be abit late since I got exams then, yes on a frecking saturday :/

If anyone wanna make a group and do some presteps solo/group ones during the week feel free to PM me and we make something. :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
try pm'ing raven on this forum or some1 else
don't expect em to check every board

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Just an update i would like to claim the trophies from this ml rush everything else is up for grabs. If anyone doesnt want me claiming the trophies then tough luck :p

Oi, I'm home early, but I the exam went to hell so I bought 10l of carlsberg and a whiskey to deal with the stress, so now I might be late anyway but I'll try make it!

:(

:drink:

:)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
OK ML RUSH IS NOW FINISHED> thankyou all that have come along was a good fast raid.

I will organise another mlrush after lotm has been out a few months. (for all the new maulers)

I will not anounce a ml10 raid on freddyshouse as its a rvr zone but ill try and get the information around to people.

As for loot i did end up with quite a lot left most of it will be on my cm for silly low prices just to shift it.

One problem was that PEOPLE DONT PICK UP LOOT>

anyways well done folks catch you on the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom