ML Requirements

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Just in case you havent come across this lot before Ive found em useful. If I havent got em 100% correct below or add some of your own!

(i) ML 1,2,3,4,6,8 can be done in any order. You get credit for them. After patch you can see what u have done by typing /master level X. Note ml3 has pre requisites

(ii) To enter ML 5 dungeon you have to be ML 1 or higher

(iii) To enter ML 7 dungeon you have to be ML 3 or higher

(iv) To enter ML 9 dungeon you have to be ML 8

(v) To enter ML 10 dungeon you have to be ML 9

(vi) You cannot complete any ML X.10 without completing ML X.1 to ML X.9. There is also a ML X.11 (or MLXP) requirement. Helping with any previous ML with give you MLXP fastest but it will tell you how else to!

(vii) DONT forget to go and talk to arbiter or you will not get levelled

(viii) Once your MLXP bar is full, you DONT get MLXP for next level without talking to arbiter. It does not 'overflow'.

:D

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Evok said:
Just in case you havent come across this lot before Ive found em useful. If I havent got em 100% correct below or add some of your own!

(i) ML 1,2,3,4,6,8 can be done in any order. You get credit for them. After patch you can see what u have done by typing /master level X. Note ml3 has pre requisites

(ii) To enter ML 5 dungeon you have to be ML 1 or higher

Missed one. You need to be ML1 to enter the ML3 dungeon, also.

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt think so. Minor change to above is /master level X should just be /master X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom