ML Raids :)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
"From the darkness will rise and from the shadow will come... hopefully It will bring light upon you"

Greetings Hib :)
We all know how much ML's are needed more or less so i took the courage to start organizing *preclaimed* ml raids at certain days
I will start from now on and as much as i will be able to do it ( :> ) those raids so we will help our realm be better
and all small guilds aswell or characters that just dont have the apropriate enough time to do em get the mls they need

My favourite day is Friday so that will be my basic day for doing those raids..and to be more precise Friday evenings!
Will only do bg steps for each raid we do so make sure u will have group steps done before it starts if u want to participate

Lotto Rules:

Due to many opinions or ways to do lotto on raid ive worked a system to use on ml raids so even casual player ( not be able to play all day etc etc )
will have the opportunity to get the drop they need!

Lotto System:

random 1000 for keys - OPEN ROLL - EACH GROUP LEADER DO a random in his group and post in /bg biggest roll of his group. That will do raid much faster.If you win a key, you won't be excluded from the other rolls.
------------------------------------------
Next Items - You can only win one of these items, not allowed to roll again if you win one of them.

/random 1000 for remains - OPEN ROLL
/random 1000 for any SoD - OPEN ROLL
/random 1000 for MP items - Class specific, and arrangements for rolling for another char you play can be done if you make arrangements prior to the raid.
------------------------------------------
/random 1000 for scrolls - OPEN ROLL again you can win as many scrolls as you roll on.
/random 1000 for 99% or below quality - OPEN ROLL, can win as many as you roll on.

No bots may roll, if you're caught trying to roll for bots you may not be welcomed on further raids.

Yet i would like to give some advantages or disadvantages :
a) players joined raid after it started will have a -10 points (ss will be taken right before Zerg starts to move.Any other
that joins bg after raid has started will be counted as joining in last steps).

b) Hehe and the most important especially for hib :) AFK people when caughted beeing and after 3 times if they are here will be instantly removed from bg and ofc wont be welcome on further raids aswell

I dont want to mess your head so i will keep those raids plain and simple. Those are the rules and I hope they will be respectable and valuable for all of you as me!
Respect your realm mates as they will respect you...

Many Thanxs for your time to read this post

Best Regards

Mck

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nice idea mate!!! Friday tho? Hmm... I'll be trying to help you as much as I can.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Thats why i wrote *preclaimed* and not preclaimed.. I will try to set every raid some days before so most people know it.. and also will contact with a gm or somit so we can secure that enc will be ok and not >.<

:)

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
You will have some hell organizing the lotto. I hope you're up for it ;)

Much easier to do 2/3 rolls, one for keys, one for Sod and last for items. With scoring system and class specific lotto you will have a huge amount of work to do...

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: Nice Initiative.

Don't need more MLs but I'll try to partecipate some of them.
Helping Realm is nice.... and drops are always nice too ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Easiest way to lotto. spam all items. everyone lotto, run chat log thro parser and start from top who can pick next item. then its done. :D

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Thats why i've posted this thread..

Point SYstem will make imo more people to come on raids and that means faster and successful raid :>

I know that it will be a pain but hell i like it sometimes :) Need support from all .. Its something for the realm and not for only ourselfs...
First raid inc soon :)

PS : Points wont count after the end of each raid.. u cant save for example your points from previous raids or if u have another char.. only counts when u just start the raid and u either use them on the end or u lose em :>

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
I like the point system, and the class specific roll thingy too. Xfears system on galla raid were the best imo, sure takes a long time but still avoids all the greedy bastards from just rolling and taking and selling for the fun of it, I hate going to a raid and only going to get ONE specific item, then there is a FREE lotto so Everyone can lotto for every single item, as long as they dont win anything, and ofc everyone roll for it since its a decent item... Hate it.. like bugger off idiots! And let those who need roll only, (I only rolled for that item that raid and ofc it was stupid of me :( should have been as greedy as everyone else)

So I have a question for you Mckennitt... If someone rolls and looose will they be able to roll again? Please say no.. because then ppl will only roll for what they need and not for everythign they might be able to get, gives ppl who need somethign a bigger chance of getting that item.

ofc this only concerns the MP items, scrolls and whatever else is still open lotto :x

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
that would be the best..as some ppl are getting pissed(including me) by seeing 4-5 ppl sticking to their guildie raid leader and going AFK for whole raid and lottoing by their bots in the end.I'll try to join your raid as much as I can if these plans go well enough :)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Lethania said
So I have a question for you Mckennitt... If someone rolls and looose will they be able to roll again? Please say no.. because then ppl will only roll for what they need and not for everythign they might be able to get, gives ppl who need somethign a bigger chance of getting that item.

Apparently everyone that will roll for an item ( class specific,scrolls,MP,SoD etc etc the importand items in general) will only roll once and after that he will be removed from the bg. I understand how u feel m8 and appart from you and any other my point was that aswell.. So if u win the gratz u got the item.. but if u lose.. oh well shit happens time for some other peeps to get some items aswell not so uber .. so u have to disband.. I think im pretty clear on this particular matter :)

Gear said :
Yah mastah

LOL u wont get away!! I will send whole mid to after you if u dont and no FZ or Gateaway this time :>

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
you never said they would only be able to lotto ones :)

ty ! I like your rules then

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Class Specific rolling is just plain ridiculous.

In a very underpopulated realm 90% of ppl on the raids are alts and they cant bring all their chars onto that raid atthe same time, so making the roll class specific precludes a lot of ppl from getting drops for another char they have that they couldnt bring on the raid.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
jayjay67 said:

In a very underpopulated realm 90% of ppl on the raids are alts and they cant bring all their chars onto that raid atthe same time, so making the roll class specific precludes a lot of ppl from getting drops for another char they have that they couldnt bring on the raid.

You don't like, you don't have to participate. I'm tired of seeing rangers and NSs loosing items to others who "need" them for the toon they PLd in 3 days and have no idea what PA is!!!

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Agree completly..this rule is made for to allow more players which dont have the opportunity/time/care/money and pl/have other alts and also helps a bit more casual players.. so i think its great importand for this rule to exist!

srcanape

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is....thx u for this idea :D im just ml2 so i will try to go as many ml raids as i can :)

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:

But like Mckennitt said you can roll for other chars if you tell them BEFORE the raid who you want to roll for, so if you want items for your hero and bring Ns that is np as long as you tell the leader in advanced :)

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
count me in with my bardy (I'm bored every friday night anyways :p)

I do hope you do all the BG steps of ML1 tho, and not just the 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 steps :p

MrBic

Part of the furniture
need ml4 and 5 with my bard... so get those going :clap:

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
Mckennitt said:
Thank god we have Lethania here and reads the rules xD

I am just a big fan of your rules ;) And I hate when I only have one levle 50 (my bard) nd some animist comes to raid who has 10 level 50 alts and they just wanna get anythign good, and ofc somethign good for a bard drops for ones, and this guy who uses his bard as speed bot will get the item since its a nice one.. or the ones that just lotto to sell :<

Well ! Hope from work soon :D

/hugs and kisses

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
Am i 2 low a lvl :-(

guys lvl 40 mana enchater was juast wondering if my level is 2 low or? need 2 do ml 1 an wrk frm there. :) :drink:

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
I luve u mck ( old gm :worthy: ) I will come to a lot of your raids.. But plz make your raids later than 18:00 GMT atm most of ppl eat >.< But cya on raids mck ;)

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
ill come along you know me:)

can bring
warden
mana eld
LW/sheild pierce hero
ani
bard

but prefer to get the last 5 ml on my warden and some few on eld :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Nice that you're doing it ;)

but my personal opinion is kinda like aloca. do random 1000 for everything (cept sod's maybe) this wont make people spam: "what class is he rolling for" etc, wont make people suspicious and dreadful ;p.

I clearly remember it from Yussef on alb/Pryds sidi raids - they took forever and people were acting up and so on ;/

when people join a raid with those rules they have nothing to qq about, its straight forward.

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Great idea an thank you for takeing into consideration the players that don ave the time and tha money. I can only play Dark age on week days in a net cafe so sucks really, well until i get broad band so was gona ask cld u hoast a Ml1 raid for this mon or tue wld be best caus net cafes open till 4 in de morn or if ur doin ml 1 ny other time this week as long as its finished befor 12. Sory for being such a nag, i need bg steps. :cheers:

LVL 44 Mana chanter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom