ml raids

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
ok i want to get ml 8 quick so here's how i'm going to try it will run over 2-3weeks will do all group steps for ml 1,2,4,5,6,8 will also do the pre-reqs for ml3 starting on tuesday 6/9/04 with ml 1 then on wednesday will do ml2 and ml6 group steps, thursday will do ml 4 group steps , friday ml 5 and finaly ml 8 group steps on saturday. would like to keep the same group throught them all so sign up if you want to do this will start 7pm uk time on all days. then the next week do the bg steps for them all.

Succubi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice idea, but dont u need a certain ML to enter ML dungeons?

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
ml1 to enter ml5, ml3 to enter ml7, ml8 to enter ml9 and ml9 to enter ml10.

this has been thought through since the priorities have been set straight when doing the steps.

count me in as warden.

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
just noticed your sig and i assume the warden spot is taken,.. well ranger then. :touch:

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
just noticed i put ml 5 sorry about that. will leave that out until after the bg steps as next week i want to get all pre-reqs and bg steps done first. then would move on to ml 5 and ml 7. if done right and enough people can show up to the bg steps it should be a quick way to get to ml 8 :drink:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
/OT

if you ever need somebody to do ml6 grp steps/single (farming part) or ml8 grp steps :p im in fop druid 44 nurt

/OT

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
im up with BM - ml1 already done but will tag along on it too if needed.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
ok with abit of luck should have a bg up around 6:30 uk time a bit of change of plan will do ml1 group steps on saturday and ml 8 group steps on sunday just to give us enough time. will do the ml 2 solo and group step on tuesday. ml 3 pre-reqs and ml 6 solo and group step on wednesday and ml4 group steps on thursday. the bg will be up hopefully at same time each day.

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
So start with ml 2 steps on tuesday or with the ml 1 steps on saturday the 11th? <scratches head>

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
start with the ml2 steps tommorow(tuesday).

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm up for the ML1 on Saturday. Need to get these started otherwise I won't ever get them completed.

One question, do we have a set time for when the ML1 will be started on Saturday? Being a total n00b to ML's and ToA are there any Pre-Steps for ML1?

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
just to remind you i'm only doing the group steps this week no bg steps will be done and no you don't need any pre steps for ml 1 will do it 4pm uk time on saturday for ml 1 group steps.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
just to remind you i'm only doing the group steps this week no bg steps will be done and no you don't need any pre steps for ml 1 will do it 4pm uk time on saturday for ml 1 group steps. ml 8 group steps will be done at same time sunday as the ml1 raid on saturday.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to any that was wanting to do the ml 2 group steps but a ml2 raid was going on at same time. and will have to cancel the rest and do em last minute cause rl stuff might stop from loging on some nights this week :(

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Mikor said:
just to remind you i'm only doing the group steps this week no bg steps will be done and no you don't need any pre steps for ml 1 will do it 4pm uk time on saturday for ml 1 group steps. ml 8 group steps will be done at same time sunday as the ml1 raid on saturday.

Thank you for the information Mikor on the time the ML1 Raid will start. Where will everyone be meeting to take part in ML1?

Hope I win the /random 100 and get that cloak at the end of ML1, been using the same cloak since level 30 :(

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Have to bump this thread back to the top. Need to give the people that haven't taken part in a ML1 raid a chance to been told when and where it is taking place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom