****ML Raids*****

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Dnt worry guys. i know its sad to hear about Causes acc being cancelled but as ppl may have planned and booked time off to do the ml's i will run the 1-10 run. althought 1+2 have been done i will be running another small raid during the week to do them again for ppl.

Please go onto the orignal Thread made by Causes for details for this friday+saturaday's raids!

Regards

Tranais

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Make this Sticky please admin.

IN reagards to the lastest news on Causes account being closed. i will be taking over the ml Raids.

ML1+2 have been completed by mostly all. althought i know a few people may have missed out on parts etc etc. thus forth another small raid will be run duruing the week to get them done.

As in regards to the other mls they are as follows:

ML3 - Friday the 3rd of March - 7PM Areus Haven
ML4 - Saturday 4th March - 3PM Stygia Haven
ML5 - Friday 10th of March - 7pm Stygia Haven (needs ml1 to enter)
ML6 - Saturday 11th March - 3pm Volcanus Haven
Im away the next weekend so:
ML7 - Friday the 24th of March - 7pm Volcanus haven

Watch this space for the other dates of the last raids :)

In regards to the grp steps you will need to complete that yourselves and organgise grps. as we will only be doing the bg steps.

For all of these raids the BG will be on Transais 30 mins before the stated time above. LD's will have a 2-3 min wait timer to log back in. on the night i will pick a BG Credit granter as i will have enough pm's as it is.

Rules:
Have fun - Altho and silly acts or abusive language in the bg will result in a warning. second warning means i will remove you from the BG and you will not be allowed to rejoin for any other raids.

Regards

Tranais

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
wd m8 and thx for doing a re-run on MLs 1&2 , missed them last time thanks to pc problems so will def bring icer and BB on that

saltaa

Fledgling Freddie
Vandrakken said:
wd m8 and thx for doing a re-run on MLs 1&2 , missed them last time thanks to pc problems so will def bring icer and BB on that
=
Ok thx danmrman i'll be ther on my sorceress

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, won't be able to follow the saturday raids :< Would it be possible to run them after the friday raids, or later on during the day on saturdays, say 6-7PM? :>

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh matey it all depends on the other players. ML3 & ML4 are ones that take a while to do. which is why i split them down over 2 days.

With ml5&6 we should be able to do them on the same evening if people are willing.

Tbh mate All depends on the Zerg because some of the players might not be able to stay up late completing a ml due to work comitments and other bits.

We will see how it goes tbh. but will continue as planned atm

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
danmrman said:
Well tbh matey it all depends on the other players. ML3 & ML4 are ones that take a while to do. which is why i split them down over 2 days.

With ml5&6 we should be able to do them on the same evening if people are willing.

Tbh mate All depends on the Zerg because some of the players might not be able to stay up late completing a ml due to work comitments and other bits.

We will see how it goes tbh. but will continue as planned atm
Oki, let's just try to run the raid as fast as possible so we can squeeze the other one in :p
saltaa said:
CET or GMT??
GMT most likely, as they use a 24 hour clock in CET rather than 1-12 AM/PM like GMT :p

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Ffs, im going to watch Leicester on saturday and i need ML4 really badly on my cleric

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
There is also another Ml rush being completed by another person (check the sticky section ) You might be able to make some of his raids

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
lol keep forgetting the servers are merged!

We are doing this in Pry btw, unless it gets to buggy then we will move to excal

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Quick Reminder ML3 setting off tonight at 7pm from Areus Haven (Pry server). BG Will be up and on me at around 6:30pm GMT make sure your not late :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
danmrman said:
MR Admin please make this a sticky Post :)

Please put up a clearer thread for each raid with the date and time and raid in the thread title, then pm me a link to it.

Ta.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Please put up a clearer thread for each raid with the date and time and raid in the thread title, then pm me a link to it.

Ta.

OKey dokey

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure u keep checking the forums for the next raids guys. ML5+6 bg steps saturaday 11 march 3pm gmt (pry server) BG on Tranais

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom