ML raids ?

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
I had a post up for a week before the due date for ML 7 bg steps raid , so people could get the group steps done . Unfortunately only 2 fg arrived and the raid didn't take place . I'm not gonna bother posting to run ML raids anymore :( .

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
I need ML3 to get in ML7 dungeon or i would've bin there :/. Dont give up, just host a ML3 raid :)

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Effen, there were a couple of ML7 raids last week, alll those ppl are doing ML8 now, then the others are struggling to get the group steps and other MLs done atm. Pointless to do 5 ML7 raids in one week, soz.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be looking for ml7 in a while, but the killer for me is getting lower raids for ml exp - I've done all ml4 and ml5 steps but I'm only ml3 :twak:

If I can get the ml exp done then I'll be up for the next wave of ml6+

Don't give up on running raids, just wait until after the next ml3 wave so you've enough peeps to make the next ml7 attempt. Until then just do something different :)

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Dont cwy ~
2 fg is pretty much enough for killing typhon.
champs with trebuchets 4tw ~

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Effendor said:
I had a post up for a week before the due date for ML 7 bg steps raid , so people could get the group steps done . Unfortunately only 2 fg arrived and the raid didn't take place . I'm not gonna bother posting to run ML raids anymore :( .
You've been pwned by Squalions ML7 bg raid the day before.
Don't let this discourage you, unfortunately these things happen. :mad:

Danita

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
You want peeps on a ml7 raid do ml 1,2 and 3 raids before hand so peeps can actually come :) (and dont do them day after another ml7 raid ofc)

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
ML 7 raid

well none of the other ML 7 raids that took place last week were posted here, and all of the raids I've posted here previously ... have gone ahead , but only from constant in game PM'ing etc. The raids never start on time , and basically I believe it is a waste of time posting them here.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Effendor said:
well none of the other ML 7 raids that took place last week were posted here, and all of the raids I've posted here previously ... have gone ahead , but only from constant in game PM'ing etc. The raids never start on time , and basically I believe it is a waste of time posting them here.

Yes and no really.

At least if you post them here a few people will know that there is a raid planned for such-and-such a day...it may not generate 7fg's for a tough ml step, but it will gain a few players for the cause.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Alternativly Effie with NF not being in the CF Alliance give one of the GMs in CF a tell & get em to announce over /as - everyone else yells what MLs are happening I dont see why you cannot have the same :)

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Effendor said:

I announced 2-3 raids here so far and it helped a lot to gather ppl. Also makes it easier for the ppl to prepare for the raid ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom