ML Raids

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
ML 1.2 1.4 and 1.6 at 20.00 GMT outside Volc tonight, aiming to get 1.10 at about 22.00 GMT. Also hoping to get an ML2 raids up soon too, though ill have to see on interest, PM either Madan or Nadam in game (ask a venom member to see if alts are on etc) and yes, they are both different people <winks>

Thanks in advance!

†Destic†

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
1.2 and 1.4 are group encounter .. so plp pls try to get it done til than with your group.

Than meet for 1.6 all and go for 1.10 than.

Imo ofc,
Lzy

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Will join up as soon as I'm finished owning the dragon's ass again ;)

Krago

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
Raid went ahead last night despite the lack of previous raid leaders, had to refarm rubies and mirror but 1.10 succesfully done.

Groal

Fledgling Freddie
our apologies for not being able to lead again, my brother (Madan) got called into work and didnt finish till after 11pm gmt, and i (Citsed) was busy arguing with my wife.
Glad it all went well, hope u didnt have to many probs.

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
aye sorry about that, but as you all know (or should) real life does come before daoc. Glad it all went well for you all, and thanks for showing up even though we couldnt.

Slatelighttone

Fledgling Freddie
No problems guys, at least you started the raid off the previous day. Myself and Skazka/Lzy finished it off and got some valuable raid leading experience at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom