ML Raids´'s

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Just a lil thread to see if ppl would be interested in some more ml raids, i have been mostly away from game for a few month due to rl rvr, and as so im soon back again and was thinking about making few raids from scratch and maybe up to ml6. With that said let me know if u fellow mids is interested in more raids. :confused:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
there is always plenty of alts and/or ppl always need mlxp/drops so i would think more raids would be welcomed by nearly all ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
U won't have to keelus, im planing something special
will prolly post it today, there are always plkenty of ml raids going on.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
there are always plkenty of ml raids going on.

I disagree with that Vavi. I work 3-way shift's far away, so my chances' to participate in ML' raids are very limited. So for me there is very few raids i can attend and finish.

I say the more ML raids ~ the merrier!

:clap:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
must agree ^ personally have mostly only weekend time to join ml raids because wanna sleep nights atleast 6 hour :) + 2 shift work.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Buliwyf said:
I disagree with that Vavi. I work 3-way shift's far away, so my chances' to participate in ML' raids are very limited. So for me there is very few raids i can attend and finish.

I say the more ML raids ~ the merrier!

:clap:
Let me say it like this,
After what im planing ill rest the ml's a month or so, there has been somany ml raids last month, that fewer and fewer ppl join, u need to giove ppl time to get morte chars ;p, so not always th emore the merrier :)

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
After reading the responces, i've decided that i'll throw some raids, and i have seen ur ml marathon Vavires, but i still think there will be ppl who need varius ml's on their alt's or who cant join raids due to rl, so i will try and make them for the random ppl, who knows might even try some other raids, but there is still a good amount of time b4 i will begin since i still have little over a month left in this god forsaken country. Nah jokes aside, the nature is very beatiful but when u get a rocket attack on ur arse u wake up and smell the burning ground. But i hope to see ppl when i start it up.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm come in mind, why not run some day all possible pre steps? jusr leave pure solo steps away.
example ml1 froup steps, ml2 pres, ml3 pres, ml4, hmm ml6 can do.
this make many ml stuff alott faster when dont need worry immediatly pres.

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a good idea Tuppe. Ill try plan some casual pre step groups allso, imo some will have it usefull when they can join a ml raid in pieces and do them over time instead, not all have the time to be on a complete raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom