ML Raid this weekend (Hib, Devon)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I'll be there on Psellus ... just hope nobody expects any healing!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
That raid leader is a grade A dickhead. I will probably do 6-9 on Sunday but it will be through gritted teeth.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Did 1 and 2 which is all I needed, was going to stick around for the ML exp but being in an American BG is bad for your mental health, I do wonder whether there is a serious problem with IQ levels.

Everz

FH is my second home
Did 1 and 2 which is all I needed, was going to stick around for the ML exp but being in an American BG is bad for your mental health, I do wonder whether there is a serious problem with IQ levels.

It gets worse, specially when the 'OMG JOO EURO ARE BAD BRAH' come out, after 30seconding there group.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
It gets worse, specially when the 'OMG JOO EURO ARE BAD BRAH' come out, after 30seconding there group.

Danes are worse though they keep telling me all we norwegian does is killing gay people and burning churches ? where do they get this stuff from ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Danes are worse though they keep telling me all we norwegian does is killing gay people and burning churches ? where do they get this stuff from ?

Ehh.. Because The Bible says so? Hellooooo!? :D

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
haha this topic is a grade A one. That guy is a dick indeed. I joined the ml raid also with my eldy and stayed till ml6. Thank god i didint ld or missed a credit :)
Btw since we are lots of Europeans now on devon we can actually start and organise through here our own ml raids.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Good call. I'd like to do the group steps of ML1 through 5 one evening if anybody fancies it. My druid isn't much of a healer but can do the job at a push and the nature pet is a surprisingly good off-tank.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
I can come with my eldy. He is mana speced. If we find more ppl we can arrange it :)
If we lack druids i can bring my own and have my eldy on passive.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
ooo can count me in (druid), altho its trying to find an evening when i'm not working atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom