ml marathon

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
ok starting monday 11th of setember i plan on doing the following mls just the bg steps for ml1,2,3,4,6 and 8 you have a week to get and pre-reqs, solo and group steps done before them will start as follows will do ml 2 on monday, ml 3 tuesday, ml 4 wednesday, ml 1 thursday, ml 8 friday and finaly ml 6 on saturday.

farming the egg and sword in ml3 dungeon i count as the pre-req so we will not be doing them on the raid try to have the chess game done before the ml 2 raid too plz. all the raids will start at around 7pm uk time i will try to have the bg up 30 mins before.

1 week should be enough time for you to get all the group and solo steps out of the way. if a mod could plz make this thread a sticky i would be grateful thx. hope to see a good turn out for them.

also loto rules only roll for mp and 99 qual items all rogs will be salvaged to save room. a item will be shown in the bg and every 1 who wants to roll can /random 100 for it but only 1 item per person untill we have gone through all items then it will be a free for all with what is left. scrolls will be a bit different you will random 1000 and highest gets to pick first and so on.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
noticed a mistake it should of been monday the 13th but will start on tuesday the 14th instead. will start with ml2 wednesday will be ml3, ml1 thursday, ml4 friday and ml 6 saturday. will miss out the ml 8 bg steps cause there already a ml 8 bg raid planed for the 13th.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
going to have to cancel this my work hours have changed for next week so i'm not going to have the time to run raids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom