ML marathon

Causes_Chaos

Banned
i'd like to run one - but i need help on it - in the form of items

a couple of rubys for cetus and the ML2 keys + crown (farm the items)

if any 1 can offer me a ruby + the keys + crown i'll start it next week, run them on hib so im no noob (belive it or not)

can i just get posts about the items first please, i'll put another post up about when it will be if i get positive feedback about items =)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Causes_Chaos said:
i'd like to run one - but i need help on it - in the form of items

a couple of rubys for cetus and the ML2 keys + crown (farm the items)

if any 1 can offer me a ruby + the keys + crown i'll start it next week, run them on hib so im no noob (belive it or not)

can i just get posts about the items first please, i'll put another post up about when it will be if i get positive feedback about items =)

Rubys can be farmed by a duo.

Keys drop from the mobs etc.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
rubies can be farmed as part of the shark step very easy...

the keys + crown both drop from doing the steps you need to do to get credit...

only items you need before the raids are the gems from the groupsteps for ML4, the stuff to make a glove for ML7, and the body parts from the groupsteps for ML8...

Causes_Chaos

Banned
im just trying to speed the raids up, ive got a glove.

we need 2 rubys and tbh i think the respawn is a lil 2 low to farm them on the raid. if you got a spare then geefh :p

the ML2 keys - farming them means we have to do it in a cirtin order and i hate that :p i'd rather get them and give them back. then have another set for the next time sum 1 else wants to do it, and the body parts would be farmed on the raid - and to do ML5 u need the grp steps ne ways :p

still askin if any 1 is willing to lend the items for the raids

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I feel that part of the responsability of being a raid leader is doing the preparation yourself but meh.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Causes_Chaos said:
the ML2 keys - farming them means we have to do it in a cirtin order and i hate that :p

You'd hate... entering the dungeon and doing the first encounter on the left or right? Would you rather start by going all the way to the top to line everyone up for the solo step and then go 2.3 afterwards or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom