ML group

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok here goes for a real crazy idea, am thinking of forming a grp to go through MLs together, doing all grp steps together, then forming full Ml raids which i will attempt to lead, as and when we need them, also doing artis etc to gain MLxp as and when required. I am only on every other night and peeps mudt be prepared to be in it for the long haul. Dont know how many are out there who need this, but am going to do it with my thuerg. Not the best leader in the world as i read as i lead. Will need to be balanced grp so will need something like this

1. cleric
2. cleric
3. pally
4. ice wiz
5. Rockh - me (theurg)
6. sorc
7. random
8. random

Please dont sign up if u will not be able to attend often. I do not intend for this to be every other night, just as often as possible. I know peeps have rl, and am happy for peeps to say that a certain night is not a good night, and so we can rearrange, but wont tolerate peeps who say they will be there and just not turn up. Grp will supply contact information etc so that if probs occur people can be notified - should be fun, if a little crazy with me leading :) All drps will be random 100 in grp stages, and not class specific as I am sure many of you have alts who you would like certain drops for

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
I also play at night, so if my 46 Scout (almost 47) could join :) Tho will only be able to attend from next friday/saturday onwards.

VJRR

Fledgling Freddie
Albaa 50 scout 4L5, ml1 and ml2 done, for ml steps.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Ups, forgot about other info:

r2l7 ; ml3 and ml4 done. ml1 just lack ml1.10. Need all ml2.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
I could be interested

Hi

I could be interested with Hiver my Ice Wizzy.

He has ML1 and ML4 done so far.

Regards

Ash

Oakraid

Fledgling Freddie
Great idea! Very interested with 50 pally, but not able to start too early in evening :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Sounds nice m8!

I'd like to hear some dates etc etc...

But I would like to join with Cornoks ml4 4L5 cleric :)

/hug Macddon (guildies ;) )

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if i made myself clear but intend to do all ML levels from 1 - 10, but am just posting here to form a group to do the group stages. As we complete each set of group stages I will post on FH for ML bg steps - so those needing them should sign up there. If any of you who have signed up here want to join from the start, and I have not put you on list below please reaffirm that you are interested. Thinking of starting next week. Prob wont start till about 8pm GMT, though that wont be a fixed time. Once grp is formed we can discuss.

1. cleric - cornocks
2. cleric
3. pally - oakraid
4. ice wiz - hiver
5. Rockh - me (theurg)
6. sorc
7. random - sigmier
8. random

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to be able to run through the MLs, preferably on my infil. I can make most evenings from around 8pm - usually up to around 12.

If thats suitable I'd like to be involved - but i won't be offended if you prefer another class :)

(Have bot I can tag along/leave nearby for buffs/grp wipes)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
8PM GMT is a nice starting time (can't make it earlyer tbh). Its Sigmeiir :p Double "i" :)

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
1. cleric - cornocks
2. cleric
3. pally - oakraid
4. ice wiz - hiver
5. Rockh - me (theurg)
6. sorc
7. random - sigmeiir
8. random - smilewhenusaythat (infi)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Could use the exp + MLs on buffbot - can come with it if you need :)

Havesome

Fledgling Freddie
i would like to join with my Sorc bloodyhave but hes body spec. Time i can't make it are Monday nights friday and satuaday night. Best time for me is 8 gmt time too. If u need me just add me to the list

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
1. cleric - cornocks
2. cleric - Daws Monkey
3. pally - oakraid
4. ice wiz - hiver
5. Rockh - me (theurg)
6. sorc
7. random - sigmeiir

Was looking to start this monday at 8pm gmt - meet volcanus, where we will do at least 1.2, 1.4 and 1.5 maybe 1.1 and 1.3 as well, with the aim of doing full raid on wednesday at 8pm gmt as well

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
I will be there

I will be there.

Perhaps it would be an idea to post a formal sets of dates?

Say do pre-quests or group steps on a Monday, and then the battlegroup on a Wednesday?

That way we could all make ourselves available.

I will help do the levels I have already, I hope all others will too.

Regards

Ash

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
I can't do Monday, that's the only day I'm not free in the evening this week though.

Oakraid

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with pally, may be 10 minutes late tho :((. 8pm usually fine but tonite is difficult. Cannot check this site again until then so will assume I meet you at Volc.

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
1. cleric - cornocks
2. cleric - Daws Monkey
3. pally - oakraid
4. ice wiz - hiver
5. Rockh - me (theurg)
6. sorc -feitha
7. random - sigmeiir

will still start grp steps monday 13/12/04 8pm gmt meet volcanus - despite Daw's absence, sure we can ensure you have the neccessary b4 we do bg steps if you need. ashgen you are more than welcome to turn up as I am sure someone except daws wont inwhich case you can have thier spot. Cant set official dates to do each lvl cause i am trying to be as flexible for peeps as possible, especially at this time of year with so many things going on in rl, but once grp is formed will try to plan as far ahead as possible. I am sorry to other sorc that posted, but friday and saturday nights are 2 of the main playing nights, and so your unavailabilty on those limits are playing time

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Folks,

Sorry about this Macddon has been in contact he is unable to get online tonight something about keyboard not working so asked me to post saying that ML will have to be cancelled tonight but will post details tomorrow for a run perhaps on weds..

Dont shoot the messenger!

GL and HF

Funkybunny

Banned
was in toa for the first time tonight in several days.. and concidering this lag... i have to withdraw my name of the list.. sry :(

Le Chuck

Fledgling Freddie
I can join you with my lvl 50 sorc lechuck if u want, got ml1..But doing my E. charm raids at 2000 cet. it takes like 30 mins.

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
What happened?

What happened guys?

No-one showed up?

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
Real sorry, wife broke my keyboard at home and no spare :(, will have a new one by tomorrow so meet 8pm gmt at volcanus. thanks for your patience

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Hmm, pls PM ingame if people don't confirm that they r going, coz i just missed today's one, since i only read the post now :\

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Gah

I missed one too, I was busy all yesterday and didn't get on line.

Can we try and set some times and dates now please, luckily Hiver has ML1, but I need them all from now on.

Try not to have too many Christmas and New Year week, many of us have families and it will be a busy period.

Regards

Ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom