ML Exp Raids

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
As you know, the best way to get ML exp is to go on low ML raids you've already done... There's still a lot of peeps without ML1 / 2, and a lot of peeps needing ML exp, so why not roll them together in a weekly raid? :)

The first thing would be to find someone with raid-running skills and lots of patience! :wij:

Tigersans is running a ML1 raid on Thursday 30th of March @ 20:00gmt, please come along. We'll need the items to kill the 1.10 boss so if anyone has any vaulted please bring them along, and 1.8 -> 1.10 steps need lots of people so there'll be stuff to kill and loot at the end of 1.10 don't worry! :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
1.8 and 1.9 can be done with less than a fg, we once did 1.9 with 5 and failed, but then 6 and succeeded.

1.10 with only 1fg means it has to be a pretty nicely balanced group, a gimp group cant do it. Needs cross guarding really and takes a while, but it can be done.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
With a group who know each other I agree, it's a slick operation :) I was thinking though, ML1 groups might be a bit more ragtag if veterans move on, and it would be nice to get more of Hib ML'd up so we're strong in the realm war :)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, ive not got a clue what im doing on Ml1 lol, ive read the notes but hopefully some others of us after the ml1 will know what to do or have done it before and between us all we can get this ml sorted ;-)

PS Thursday 1st April at 20:00 gmt meet in volcanus if want to help me and others attempt to complete ml1

thx again

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it's a nice sentiment. But sadly most people are too selfish to help others. Once they've got all their ML's + Artifacts, they'll be back to RvR.

I joined an ML1 BG at the weekend, solely to get some ML exp. Ended up in a pretty gimpy group of four. We went to step one, where i asked the main group if any of them had already done it (knowing perfectly well that a few had) , so that they could swap some players around. They ignored me and started the encounter. Afterwards i asked if any of them could join us temporarily to help us do it. They all jumped in a boat and sailed off.

I left at this point and ended up getting my ML exp by helping two people do Zahur's Crown. That was very nice exp for a fairly easy encounter. Still felt sorry for the people in my group that actually needed the ML.

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Why go with a fg when u can go 3 fg's? :)

Nah all ML1 can be done with a good fg (Bard, Druid, Warden, 3-4 tanks, 1-2 mages), u need to have a good power for do ML1.10 with only a fg....

all ML2 can be done with 1 fg (I did the 2.10 with fg + mana ment)

For ML exp, in the ML1 u only take exp from 1.10 >.<

In the ML2 im not sure, but few steps + 2.10 giv u ML exp

Greetings :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Aliorm said:
For ML exp, in the ML1 u only take exp from 1.10 >.<

Actually mlxp from ML1 seems to be rather strange.

Was helping out on a raid the other day and my group did 1.6, 4 members needed the step and i got mlxp.

Then we did 1.7, same group, 4 needed the step and i got no mlxp, same for 1.8 and 1.9, but i did get xp for 1.10.

Have done 1.7-1.9 before and recieved mlxp having peeps needing the step in my group.

Another strange occurance was on ml 3.10 where, when doing it for the first time, i recieved the step upon completion AND 30% mlxp.

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't mind runing raids

I have organised quite a few raids in my time as a Dark age of camelot player.
People all have their opinions , some like the way I run 'em some don't . However I did manage to run an ML 3 raid that took 5 hours , and the last one took 6 hours 30 mins (including getting 6 full groups the egg). I will run 2 raids a week if people want , weekdays during the evenings . maybe it would be good to rotate ML 1 and 2 . do 1 and 2 the first week then 1 and 3 the next 2 and 4 the next . etc .

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Effendor said:
I have organised quite a few raids in my time as a Dark age of camelot player.
People all have their opinions , some like the way I run 'em some don't . However I did manage to run an ML 3 raid that took 5 hours , and the last one took 6 hours 30 mins (including getting 6 full groups the egg). I will run 2 raids a week if people want , weekdays during the evenings . maybe it would be good to rotate ML 1 and 2 . do 1 and 2 the first week then 1 and 3 the next 2 and 4 the next . etc .

I remember your Thid raids back-in-the-day m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom