ML and order?

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
Guys,

just a thought and i don't know/can't find teh answer anywhere....

Can you do any ML and get credit for later?

i,e I am ML2, can i go on an ML4.3 raid and get the credit for when i get there (ML4)? or if you go is it just for fun (no credit).

obviously I know that you cannot complete any ML unless you have completed the previous in full...just a thought as the following made me think....

"Alot of albs after the ML4.2 raid the otherday found it easier to do ML's, afterall most do just require 1fg to do the bulk of stages

Im on Ml5 atm, with 4-5 stages of ML7 done and 2 of ML6, Will be doing some more of ML6 on Sunday after i leech xp from catchup groups tomorrow to get that part out of the way (XP IS EVIL!)

Ive personaly found most to be fun apart from ML3. I loved ML2 and ML5.

The 1fg stages are the most fun, no delaying just getting down to it and proving the americans wrong with there "U NEED 2FG'S" crap "
Quote from FH, General

Basically it means that i could run about doing whatever is available and not worry about doing them in order....any answers would be appreciated.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
In short, Yes. If you do an ML4.2 raid - but you arn't currently 'doing' ML4 you will still get credit for it. This doesn't apply to the X.10 encounters though as far as I know.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
yes you can get credit, you can also check that you got credit by typing /quest where it will show up.

afaik you can do x.1-x10 even if your not actually on that ML yet.

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
U can do x.1-9 on each ML without having to be on that ML yet. You can also do x.10 but then u have to have done x.1-x.9 on that ML.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
However, in some cases, specific MLs take place in dungeons with ML requirements. For instance, you cannot enter Necropolis until you are ML1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom