ML and CL's

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The small group of us that started up are 50 or very close. We have 2 necros, a matter cabbie, friar, cleric and cleric bb to work with.

Can we do the cl and ml stuff with that setup or are we going to have to join raids?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
A necro ClericBB+friarBB can do the ML's. Also having the matter cabby+cleric and extra necro will make short work of most of the encounters. So grp encounters deffo yes, Im sure you could have a good go at BG steps to. if your doing all the CL quests for CL5 weap and the necky yes those chars can do them to.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Pls do tell when you're going to do this! I got a scout that I'd like to join you guys with :)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pls do tell when you're going to do this! I got a scout that I'd like to join you guys with :)

With luck we will make a start on wednesday or thursday. Just got 3 lvls to catch up with on the cabbie. He got the short straw and was the farmer for the Ele quest. Damn bugged bug stopped it working for necros ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nevermind mate.. Im out of cash for the month and my account just ran out it seems

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I think you can do ml2 10 with just a cleric bb and a matter cabby, so rest of it should be fine.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Need to borrow some cash Anders??
How come Jacob is mr rich all of a sudden? Dont tell me your gf is paying all the bills? Ive heard so much crying over the years from you.. boohoo im so poor.. boohoo my computer is shit and i cant afford to buy a new one.

Pay my subs (4 of them) and i will love you forever!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
How come Jacob is mr rich all of a sudden? Dont tell me your gf is paying all the bills? Ive heard so much crying over the years from you.. boohoo im so poor.. boohoo my computer is shit and i cant afford to buy a new one.

Pay my subs (4 of them) and i will love you forever!

New job, higher pay.

Pay your own subs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom