ML abilities

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Been zooming up in MLs with my vamp, and I checked VoS for information about banelord abilities. Seems like VoS is very outdated on this department, it states that BL9 ability Demoralization is totally useless, which seems quite unlikely...

Is there a better site with updated and detailed ML ability descriptions?

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Oh damn, found good tables from Camelot Herald...

Well, might as well ask how handy each BL ability is and when do people normally use them / find them effective? :)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Very good info on this thread, I'll make a couple of notes.... ;)

Faril

Banned
I like to use ml9 on tanktrain/caster box
ml1 is nice on caster/healerbox
ml3 i usually use for interupting
If i do get stunned i spam ml6 every time i can, when immunity of stun is on.
Sometimes use ml8 vs bodyguarder to get him down quick

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
So does Demoralization (ML9) really work? It should decrease effective spec of enemies by 17% according to the Herald...

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
sorry bout the negativ comment nix, but BL is a tiiiiiiiiiiny biiiiiiit op... :D im not sure bout it i havent played me bm for ages:D

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Frozodo said:
sorry bout the negativ comment nix, but BL is a tiiiiiiiiiiny biiiiiiit op... :D im not sure bout it i havent played me bm for ages:D

I know, I've spent many frustrating moments with my chanter when facing banelords :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
I know, I've spent many frustrating moments with my chanter when facing banelords :)

nix come do Arti xp with ur chanter + eecher 2night i know u want to :d

Faril

Banned
Nix said:
So does Demoralization (ML9) really work? It should decrease effective spec of enemies by 17% according to the Herald...
afaik its more than that, or at least it seems so. Duelled arumos, and after i used ml9 on him he nuked me for 300-350 dmg, usually he nukes for 450-700

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Bl is uber, I d say ml 1 and 10 is the good ones. ml 8 ability is also really good, but doesnt give rpts (bugged?!), so not so fun doing when soloing :p

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
afaik its more than that, or at least it seems so. Duelled arumos, and after i used ml9 on him he nuked me for 300-350 dmg, usually he nukes for 450-700

*cry*

That's probably why you owned me big time under nGed bridge once :)

MoC pbaoe hit for something like below 200 :(

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
If you go BL and are grped try not to use any abilities that will make Tendrils unuseable. Always when you get stunned or so you will be unstunable and then just spam the tendrils every time you can while immune to stun.. über interrupt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom