ML 9-10's

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
helloo . as one or two of ya may remember i asked how many it took to do ml10.. as i was going to try make a reguler farm grp. 1-2 times per week with 1-2 runs per farm.

i aint started gathering names earlier because i was on sucky dial up and with aol thrown into the equation also . doesnt make for me being v helpfull ina raid due to ld's n stuff let alone lead one.

well tomorrow (sat) im getting ASDL weeeeeeeeeee so im gonan try start gathering enough people to start a farm group.
the classes im looking for are mainly clerics/theurgs/pallys/mercs/friars/reavers/polearms

if u have any of the above classes and would like to farm ML10 please reply yo this post.. and when i finally get used to it i will p.m ALL those who have the above classes and whome have replied. and then i will start about seeing if we will have enough (i'm led to belieave we need 3? fg if balanced minimum to do it?). so if we have enough ill make a post of rules etc once have enough people.

or i might co-lead a public ml10 1st to get the hang of it (i aint done ml10 yet :) fookin connection sux. or i miss raid due to irl) . then i be planning for lotsa farming. so SIGN UP NOW

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
i'm interested with my paladin.
(mainly playing voimar in game atm)

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Friar here.

Don't think ML10 takes much 'getting the hang of' really, just straight mobs each with a little trick or two which is pretty easy to get around.

Meric

Loyal Freddie
I would like to come with my reaver (Meric) but im only ml8 atm.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
50 shield/30 parry Pally, very intrested...

Erulin The Bloody

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
need more tanks/claris and ESPECILLY theurgs signing up. so cmon n out your name down :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver signing up.
And give some interested theurgists for this.
My levi procc was doing 120-170 on well petted mobs in there! :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Can bring

Dejenol : 50 pally
Goldenret : 50 reaver
Sabrial : 50 ice wiz

also

Dedlie and twofish as rejuv cleric bots.

experienced at handling all the stupid adds that drako spawns. :twak:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
So much for people without other charactors to play :|

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Im interested in a friar spot... gif astral belt of negative energy to complete my set :worthy:

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Can bring a Cleric, or 2, or Theurg/Reaver/.../... depending on times.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
will probably try work it around the most needed classes n what days etc they can attend ..

p.s give more theurgs :)

got adsl now but fukkin thing wont work . got a file missing on me comp so it wont work. so have o wait till at least sat (when i reformatt) before i start to pm people (so as not to atract attention of hibs/mids) for invites :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Duivel said:

thnx for bump . and yea giv more thrugs still!

still trying to get my adsl up n running before i actually start sending private messgaes n getting iut up n running....

BT had a fault on my phone line... now they fixed it. now it seems the 10m cable i had to buy to reoute adsl upstairs is faulty so i have to got get it changed for a working wire. then hopefully "fingers crossed" it will be working :)

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
i can bring either Cleric or Merc for ml 10 farming (can only weekends)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom