Ml 9.10

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
just 9.10, beating the Phoenix, since rest of ML9 can be done by 1 fg

All guilds and unguilded with exception of Odins, GdE and Les Bannis are invited on bases of a few simple rules

- You're guildmaster or officer or the unguilded person who likes to join (who can be confirmed by http://daoc.leylia.org/) contacts me for a date on which the raid is held. I get back the number of people joining before 4 august
- No fucking around killing people on the raid or i'll kick you from bg
- All loot is /random 1000. Highest number picks first etc.
- I lead the raid and make groups the way the raid has highest succes change (should be ok with 3 fg, depending on the number of stealthers that can join)
- You need ML8 to enter Aerus city (ML9)

cheers

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
yes but if u pass the sphenx or how they hell they r called if u havent done that step and i havent done it with theurg as no1 is around to do it so we need to do it as we pass to go to phoenix

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
yes but if u pass the sphenx or how they hell they r called if u havent done that step and i havent done it with theurg as no1 is around to do it so we need to do it as we pass to go to phoenix

That mob can be done with a shield tank, end, and some buffs. :touch:

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
just suicide and get rezzed through ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom