Ml 8 raid: Sunday16oct. by Pinky & Lithaladin

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Hello mates Eggy and I have decided to take over the ml8 raid from Eggy

i wanna try at at 12 o clock uk time and 13 o clock other europe time.

Meetingspoint: Aerus
Raidleaders: Pinky and Lithaladin
Loots: Will be randomed no preclaims

Its for me also the first time i m running a ML raid. so advice will be needed too.

i wanna try to do the groupsteps and bg steps if we have enough peeps.

After the raid i hope we finished by 2pm ill run a ml9 raid together with Grandiose.

Greetings lithaladin

ML8 is scattered throughout Green Glades and Arbor Glen.

There are 3 group trials (as of 1.68 when Kratos is patched back to battlegroup) so it is advisable to do them beforehand.

Since there's no minimum ML requirement, you can gather a group and do these anytime, perhaps while doing the Aerus quests as well.

Save all the pieces you get.

Do these as a group:
8.4 Centaur's Hunt (also a great place to farm for Cloudsong 2/3)
8.7 Torso, Agne's Might
8.9 Agne's Spare Arm

Then a raid leader can collect all the pieces of Kratos before a raid (saves so much time):

About Preparing for Kratos, 8.5:
You have to run the kratos subquest ahead of time, just make sure you have 1 full set of items for each group in your zerg. Then on the day of the actual raid, find Kratos, have everyone activate quest, then have that 1 person from each group hand in items. Everyone immediately gets ML credit. The only time consuming part is finding Kratos on zerg day. - Hidus

When it comes to assembling the <Kratos> items, some are not tradeable. I would suggest doing the following:
1. Have one person per group do the fillet and water barrel. These are easily soloable and can be done
before the raid. Tell everyone to have these items before the raid. They will have to find Kratos and activate the quest ahead of time. Maybe have a couple extra people from your guild do the items in case people show up without.
2. Farm the heads before the raid.
3. Get the stone together on raid day. Everyone in the bg will get it in their inventory upon killing the mob. Its actually bugged right now. You'll get 1 stone for everyone in the bg in everyone's inventory. Destroy the extras - no harm done. - Armagnan

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Lithaladin said:
Its for me also the first time i m running a ML raid. so advice will be needed too.

i wanna try to do the groupsteps and bg steps if we have enough peeps.

First piece of advice... doing group steps that can take 30 mins to repop on a raid over 80 people are likely to turn up to does not = finished by 2pm.
Make it /bg steps only.

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
ieuw...12 uk - 13 cet...right when people have dinner no?

delay it for 30 min - 1 hour ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Very kind of you :) But there is a mistake:

Lithaladin said:
Hello mates Eggy and I have decided to take over the ml8 raid from Eggy

Hehe :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
i'll be in for this - are fancy dress and battle-warcrys optional on your raid?

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
ok guys thanks for advice

We will try the only the BG STEPS

i got also some seccond raidleaders who gonna help me too:
Persifal
Cerib

TY mates

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Lithaladin said:
i got also some seccond raidleaders who gonna help me too:
Persifal
Cerib

nice peeps to help u with it guys- :clap:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Do i have to do GRP steps before raid, so i can get creds for BG steps? Or can i do BG first and take GRP when i got more time? Because you didn't mention that GRP is a must before BG... (like ML5) :)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
The difference between the group steps on ML5 is that you need the items from the group steps to be able to continue with 5.9 and 5.10.
The items dropped from ML8 groupsteps (8.4, 8.7, 8.9) are all tradeable and are used to assemble the guy in 8.10 - you don't need a set for everyone.
As for 8.5 - that is a BG step and it's up to the raid leaders how they want to do this, I would say that the raid leaders should hold the responsibility of collecting the bag to hand over to Kratos (once everyone has the quest), and get the fillet before the raid as it's all the way in Mesothalassa.

Although I've never run ML8 so feel free to give your opinion if you're more knowledgable than me ^^.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
sorry peeps for not coming but car broke down an the way back from my mums house, hope it went well :)

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
no problem Pinkey the raid turned out succes full

Although it was a difficult raid with loads of peeps
Got over 100 peeps in my bg.
But we got loads of helpfull peeps

greetings lithaladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom