ML 8 Raid, Important plz read

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
Hello again, and im sorry for what happened this saturday, I had an important dinner that day, and i couldnt start the raid at 20 cet, when i had it planned at 17 cet, that ml 3 zerg raid was a surprise for me xD

Well, I'll try to make a new ml8 raid, if it is possible this Tuesday at 18 CET, I know that a lot of people had some bug yesterday on 8.10 boss, well, i have a plan for all those people.

Tomorrow Monday i will make a new group for ml 8 grp steps, I already have them, but just to help those pople that need it, and we will farm the items we need for 8.5, without doing it, later the next day I'll make a BG raid, and I have planned to make all BG steps, including 8.5. In that BG raid can come all people that need all BG steps, or those people that want to help ( i will apreciate this part a lot ), and later when we only will miss 8.10 Boss, I'll make a new call in CF and CBH Alliance, for those people that only are missing 8.10, and I'll wait for those people 10-15 min to come.
- The meeting for grp steps, BG raid, and 8.10 boss will be in Aerus
- I'll make the grp steps whenever I have a group for it tomorrow (Monday), but more or less, lets say that at 18 CET
- The BG raid meeting will be at 18 cet this Tuesday
and the 8.10 boss meeting will be at 21 cet ( more or less )

Ofc i will need at least 2 groups with some animists for the normal BG steps, so if u only need 8.10 but u want to help the others ( and get ML exp ) come to the BG raid ^^

I hope this thing will be loved by all of u :p

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I would love it, can I join the grp steps group on monday ? ;)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i was doing ml2 raid tuesday but ill make it either tomorrow or wensday now. np and gl

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
xfear, i can come on my hero for all, need group and BG steps.

ps welcome back :)

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
i was doing ml2 raid tuesday but ill make it either tomorrow or wensday now. np and gl

ow, btw for ml 2, u only need 1 group :p, i think u can do it on tuesday without problems, unless u want to come on ml 8 raid :p, I didn't know u were doing a ml 2 raid :p

Ivynoxia, Ravenbourne, me for group steps, we are 3 atm ^^

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to help with Boni tomorrow, mana spec atm!
Just let me know when you plan to start :)

Mus

Fledgling Freddie
I'll surtain be there with bard for 8.10 !!! :worthy:

And if i make it in time i can help with previous parts...

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
well id gladly join for group steps with ranger :O
and bg steps.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
soz xfear, family meal tomorrow so cant make it, will come on the bg one still though

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to be there, 18:00gmt is the earliest I can do with work ending at 17:30 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom