Ml 7 presteps group Intresst ?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Any peoople instressted of doing ml 7 farming

i think about do alout of ml 7 farming ahead so i can afford bought some of the scrolls my ml cleric need from housezone yes i know i cant tank those mobs alone thats why i thought i ask the intrresst of do a hunt in ml 7 cave fore scrolls

all scrolls will be lottoed i wannt 1 flg who intressted of this or maybe 2 groups depening on the tunr out

was think of do aml 7 groups 3 days aweek did a estimated count on waht monney needed to get shan a armor items and i think it be arround 30 to 50 p at minium if i can farm some of the items needed before trow mls

as i be need tanks and so on i will accept most of the classses as long you are ml 3

if intressted place anoth here and i set groups upp

and plz this is farming group that meens not that whe do ml Step

farm group meens farming items in that cave adn then lotto them between us

i will made Ml 7 groups steps as well but a bit later forward in next week

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in for farming too, just name the time and place and I'll try to show :)

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Armsman also In

I'm in for farming too, just name the time and place and I'll try to show

Thank you

George

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
I will like to join with my cleric Sulimia (hope she have fop before this 1 here) :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Shan count me in with my pally Ashton if your holding this on a monday or thursday night after 6pm gmt, thx :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
If u get any SoM scrolls Ash, u know who to give 'em to :p

If u do presteps, pls let me join :p

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Arw got so dissapointed, topic said presteps and then its not. :( lmk if you do presteps. :)

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
If you need a pally I will come.

Btw Do mads drop from any of the mobs inside Deep Volcanus or any specific?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Megalodon said:
Btw Do mads drop from any of the mobs inside Deep Volcanus or any specific?

Mobs in DV have the chance of dropping scrolls for any Volcanus artifact.

Same with the other related dungeons in other zones.

dirtywiz

Fledgling Freddie
if u ever do pre and have a spot free my sweet lil bb needs she is maxed out in both heal, buff and speed so she can be used for backup heals no prob i can most days as long i know it in advance

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
ir will be One prestep done its 7.2 witch are pain to do

why some wonder its are like 2 houers just on that step to be done

i will made agroup toghter fore today later when i have a chnage to read the turn out from forum

I will help with 7.2 prestep as its erasy one do with right nummber

As i am sit on aold comp i dont wanna Load that mutch in diffrent place some who been with me on mls now how my loading time are .

I will made agroup later today or 2 and hold this on thursday Evning this week so Ashton have change be with us

Any scrolls will be free fore all to lotto on like allways ii am hold any thing

Baldariin if you did read in the topic i did say the falloing

i will made Ml 7 groups steps as well but a bit later forward in next week

witch will be some day under this week before Friday

not tonight thought as i planing do some thing of real life

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Arilin Wizzy ice
Booze wizzy

Ashton pally
Megalodon
Sparkimus
Zorbas
Sulima Cleric
Shanessa

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
forgot to say the time fore tommrow sorry fore that alout in my mind right now

20.00 cet thats is 19.00 English time

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Tmw?

then sorry i can't make it...

hope u have replacement for me..

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Armasman

Shaneesa sorry tommorow I have ml7 BG.

Pls another day if possible otherwise i can't.

Thank you

George

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
You slag her raids off in another thread then show interest for this? Oo

slag shan raids off???

why don't really start readin ppl 's post ....

i never slagged her raids off in any thread..

the only thing i ever posted was that... PPL should be more willing to win, that not all is up to the raid leader... and i proved that to show the number off failiurs the has encountered...

i was there in all off them..

never slagged shan of

i slagged your raids off in a thread, yes.. cause the only reason why you organize something is when YOU need something... and you use the ppl to get your thingy....

recall that??

and btw, you REALLy need a decent lesson in comprehencive reading dude..

threads start like a book on page one.. then continue on page two..

you never cba to read all cause you mostly have no clue what ppl say...

and if i don't enter this raid or another from shan.. i'll just get one myselfe..

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
the only reason why you organize something is when YOU need something... and you use the ppl to get your thingy....

recall that??

Yes I replied with a full answer. I don't do MLs when myself or friends don't need the credit no - why would I? I have far better things to do ie heal the number 1 RVR guild in the realm. I don't mind leading MLs for people if I have the time (ie 9.10 tonight, which I don't get benefit from), but put in simple terms, just for you, I don't have the hours in the day.

Some people are built for RVR, some people are built purely for PVE. I'm built for my friends, it just so happens I'm good at telling whining tards like you to stfu on the side.

Red HATred said:
and btw, you REALLy need a decent lesson in comprehencive reading dude..

threads start like a book on page one.. then continue on page two..

you never cba to read all cause you mostly have no clue what ppl say...

I always read every thread I reply to fully from page 1 until the end. However, judging by the random shit that comes out of your fingertips every day, you don't. Perhaps the feeling of sitting in your own piss and feces distracts you from time to time - "nurse, I think it's time to change my bag".

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Yes I replied with a full answer. I don't do MLs when myself or friends don't need the credit no - why would I? I have far better things to do ie heal the number 1 RVR guild in the realm. I don't mind leading MLs for people if I have the time (ie 9.10 tonight, which I don't get benefit from), but put in simple terms, just for you, I don't have the hours in the day.

Some people are built for RVR, some people are built purely for PVE. I'm built for my friends, it just so happens I'm good at telling whining tards like you to stfu on the side.

I always read every thread I reply to fully from page 1 until the end. However, judging by the random shit that comes out of your fingertips every day, you don't. Perhaps the feeling of sitting in your own piss and feces distracts you from time to time - "nurse, I think it's time to change my bag".

ROFL, some ppl are build for rvr some for pve...

YOU are full of SHIT sir, sorry, kiddo

i didn't even friggin whine..;

Last thread i wrote was because 40 ppl wanted an answer...

o, yes, you have a nice 8 ppl group running in rvr.. no comment about that..
but usability to albion is practically Z E R O. Yes you guys have fun.... i have no problem with that, keep having fun, there even are a couple of nice ppl in those eight.

i took the shit out of you here cause you were accusing me, YET AGAIN, of stupid rant that i , so -called , would have said.

If you see me typing shit..as you call it, don't bother replying, i know you have the hots for meh.. sorry my dear friend.. i wasn't build for that type off affection.. so pls ...p*** off

So Shanessa..

if , according to Mistah uber RVR-fun-having-Synergy-supreme-ALL-healing-dickhead here, i would have Slagged your raids off...

i did not..

if you would feel that way.. do as you normally do, pm me, we can have a another neat chat... because that is the way i saw things till now. Mutual appreciation and no hard feeling for whatsoever reason..

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
ml's or ml farming

ive been on a couple of shanessa's ml raids now, apart from being a bit rushed
and the broken english, :p there ok. think they do suffer from peeps not listening and paying attention thou, but thats just an observation from me, and im by far no expert.. :p
carry on ur raids shann, and count me in along side sparkimus, ny time were on line ( if i miss the dates spark, give me a shout plz m8)

geeza lvl 50 reaver ml 3
slugmort lvl 50 hybrid arms ml 2
missshaddy lvl 50 sight necro
missmuffet lvl 43 scout

proud officer of nosferatu reges :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom