ML 5 BG raid , Friday 20.00 cet

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Since i've ben banned from that dudes raid...

i'll give an oppertuntey to chose..

a fair raid, where nothing ends up " accidentally" destroyed
main purpose if to finish the raid with the ppl we have had on the pre steps.

bg will be up on. Liandro
from 19.00 cet on

i was pleased to help out a lot off ppl on pre steps, but i don't want to see them end up in his hands ;-). Just hope that we can complete what we have build up in the last two weeks

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
i was adviced to do it earlier, i won't.

i'll see if we can complete this for the ppl that have been hunting with me for the last two weeks. I think i owe it to them to finish this ml , just for the fun off it :)

still hope to seeing all.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
What you get banned from his for?

i got banned from mr Technos his raids after an ML 6 incident.

There were 40 ppl that wanted to inquire someinfo about a certain couple of drops and keys that were found on the raid.... some things weren't ok.

I posted a thread on FH with results of the lottery from that raid, so he could give the stuff to ppl. He took my action as a personal offence..;at first i gave him a chance to settle all.. he went offensive. And that eventually ended up in a total unhappy , Mr Technos. After that he banned me from his raids , because i spoke for the 40 ppl in the bg he left. He didn't even bother to answer those ppl's questions. So he was CAUGHT in something wrong.. doesn't want to admit, so he has to get his scapegoat.. and wonder ooo wonder.. it was i.. the thread starter.; But that topic is closed.

I hope ppl join my raid., if they join his raid, there is absolutely NOTHING i can do.. but to look forward to another ml 5 raid... hopelfully to be able to complete it on some of my characters for a change as well :)

at this moment.. i just find his raid posting EXTRA amusing..
for three weeks i press ppl on through ml pre steps, with a final target to get a BG event to finish it all for the ppl that were there..

and suddenly ...POOOOUFFFF.. there is mr Technos with his ml 5 bg raid.. shortly after there are enough ppl to suppor this raid..; those that i GLADLY helped to get the steps for.

wouldn't you feel a bit... well..; misstreated again?

i don't care. Just find it extremely amusing to see how he works...
Stealing and beeing a hoodlum is his business;.... i can't do anything against it.

ps: wanne bet the BOw OF SILENT OBLIVION will end up accidentally destroyed on his raid?? LOL

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
listen n00b head why dosent the other 40ppl speak up your just full of shit, Ive admited makin the mistake ppl that know that. I banned u from my raid becos i dont want all my mistake's or fuck up's flamed by u not as i scapegoat dont flatter yourself :wanker: .
The results from the ml6 lotto u held didnt mean anything becos
1. u had nothhin to do with the runnin of the raid
2. i clearly said if i found the items id lotto them after the ml7 raid

I realy dont care if u run a ml5 raid but why run it at the same time as mine u gonna try do this to all my raids? I just hope ppl see this as lame and join my bg. What happens if we both get a bg up its gonna be stupid

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
ps. and i realy didnt steal the crapy mace what 1 of my toons wud i use it on?
if i needed a mace id go by a far better 1 anyway its not as if im sort on plats. The truth of the matter is i made a mistake on my 1st ML raid in a year :( but sum ppl can only see the werse possible way things cud of happened and not the thruth,

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
i suggest you both get over it now? its a ...cough...game...isnt it? i will most likly branded as "ironlover" idm, i was on his pre step raids, he did good, ill be there.
Iron= stop flakking technostubs
techno= stop beeing childish cause you giving iron a point to flakk you on :)
how about you BOTH lead the raid and show TRUE leadership? wouldnt that be a blast? (yea mostlikly letting sty haven explode or something).

my 2 cents..

Faya

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm 2 ml5s at same time .. well guess ill sign with u Iron as i did me pres with .. bringing death servant ( Heratic ) pluss bb for buffs if ok ..
:cheers:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
thx for applying

as you main have seen in the main thread, i've just posted that, indeed, two ml5 raids are rather stupid. I gave my pov in that thread. And will ry to create a merging of the two raids.

at first i thought like what the heck...

this post will remain open and the raid will be started untill i get a decent reply from Techno. So all ppl applying will be answered with their demands.

i thank you for showing interest. it is much appreciated.
cya all on friday then

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Im more than interested with either servant necro, paladin or minstrel and 2 bb's please let me know if i can come

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
i might be able to attend anyway, looks like our boozing night is being canceled :(

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
how about you BOTH lead the raid and show TRUE leadership?

Wisest, most sensible quote I've seen on BW/FH for a long time. :wub:

Such a shame to see something positive (multiple people willing to arrange ML BG raids) mutate into something so negative (realm division and flaming).

Surely there is a nice solution to merge the raids and co-lead? One could lead the zerg through the steps and the other could act as treasurer/lotto-leader?

Who knows - you might even find that it makes both your lives easier and we can all look forwards to many more "Techno-Heart" raids in the future! :D

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
erm.. 2 raids at the same time?

however... 5.10 is fast repop?? :)

so i can try get my 2 chars get 5ml. one on iron raid and otehr on Tech raid :p

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Excellent raid, really smooth, pleasure to be there

Gratz all on ML5 :clap:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to all ppl that joined..

I'm so pleased with results..

4, maybee one or two more, deaths during the whole raid.. last mob went down nice and smooth...
No bug pulling, no messing about..; straight on fight!!! and we nailed the ugly beast.

I thank all for attending this raid.. i loved every single minute off it, i hope you all did as well.. and results are something we all created together ;-)
THX all :)

and hopefully we'll kill some epical mobs together again.... 6.7.8.9.10... who know ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom