ML 5 7 and 8 grp steps

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say that im standing outside ml5 dungeon (excalibur) atm with my bb

Warlock = Mcadder

Healer = Mcgrumpy

Just so you know that im ingame and there.. gonnar go get some food thats why i may be afk..

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Erhm now its 18.15 CET and still no sign of you Tiste? are you going to show soon :)

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Now Tiste you really piss ppl off when you do a stunt like that.. first you are bitching over that ppl dont show up on your raid.. that is ofc something we all can understand..

But when you dont show on your own raid that is just pissing me off :twak:

And the second thing im gonnar say..

ppl just because of a simple whipe dont log that is just a pain in the arse when you guys are doing that.. you are not only missing the steps yourself but you are also making sure that the rest of the group dont get them either.. that is really lame to log because you encounter some trouble on a master level are you also doing that in real life when you encounter something you cant do in the first try? :touch:

Think that was my 5 cent right there.. hope they are well spent..

zendrik

Fledgling Freddie
Really really sorry , but could not log on last night my internet suplier cut me off and it looks like i wont be able to log on at all for another 2 weeks or so=/

and i dont have any access to internet other then work after 1600 so i could not post , i did try and get a mate to post but never got ahold of any of them=/

well as i said really really sorry was not at all my intention but could not do much about it either....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom