ML 4 RAID Monday 5th of April 19 CET

Mus

Fledgling Freddie
Finishing ML4 raid

Im organising a 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 and in the end 4.10 raid
I dont want any whining about previous steps.

U can print out the guide and do 4.1 and 4.3 with 1 group, its easy, the locs are all on it... and its easy to make a fg for those 2 steps, also gives some ML xp in order how much peeps in group who need the step...

I hope i can get 4FG to finish this lot.

I'm only gonna make it possible that group leaders speak in bg so when u start a group, u have to make sure for what the group has to say appears in Bg chat...

For 4.7 ill take the zerg to the pyramid and w8 till i get my group and open the statues to open the portal for 4.8.
I hope i can open it quick so we dont have much downtime...

If u wanna join the raid MEET AT 7 CET (6GMT) STYGIA HAVEN :flame:

PS: if u need some ml xp u can also join groups but make sure u are in a group with peeps that still need a few steps. When the raid starts i want it to move on as quick as possible so i can make u all happy by finishing it all on the same evening. :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So.... do people, like, guess the day???

:rolleyes:

If you want help from mods sticking raid announcements try to put date and time in the thread title please.

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
I think today is the day

No need to guess the day it is Today , seems pretty obvious to me .

Mus

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, like Effendor sayd, its TODAY :) :clap:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm too good to you lot :p

Mus

Fledgling Freddie
Ml 4 Raid Finished

OH MY GOD!!! LOL

We finished the raid, for the first time i organised it and we got it done with success. :clap:

HOORAY HOORAY
:bazbeer:

i want to thank all the peeps that showed up on time and helped us all finishing the raid.

I only needed 4.10 from the beginning of the raid, but i was glad to help u all!!

Hehe it was fun!! Altho i have a bad headake atm :D

There is 1 thing i would like to say... I think a lot of drops dropped without me seeing, as i was getting pm's and stuff. Some peeps where hounest and gave them to me, but i still missed a lot... Ah well have fun with it i hope u can use the drop.

Have fun! See u guys in game... (and maybe on my next raid, who knows :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom