ml 3 raid

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
ok want to do a ml3 raid 22/09/04 will be 19:00 gmt start you will have to do the prereqs and farm the sowrd and egg before sorry but it will speed the raid up. Now for a big favour is there any 1 that would be able to come that knows there way around the dungeon well?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
well m8 jus my opinion but i think u'd get more offers too do the raid if u did the presteps aswell ? just a thought

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
ok will be doing the pre-reqs before the raid will only take 2fgs to do these will kill moughart and the triton shammy for the necky. will also go and farm an eel stomach. and for the 2 groups doing pre-reqs we will also farm a sword and egg. as for others make sure you have them done before the riad starts as we will not be doing them as part of the raid with no exceptions.

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
signing up

ill bring a animist and a ranger for the pre quests.
Fisketorget and Silencio are the names (Silencio is a m8, not me on both chars)

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
not sure yet will no for sure tommorow. but should be around 16:00 gmt

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
raid starting at 7 GMT, means it will be finishing sometime in the morning :eek:

ml3 is horrible for LD's, extra time spend etc

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
No, if EVERYONE have farmed Egg/Sword and done the prereqs they are supposed to, a good lead ML3 raid shouldnt take more than roughly 2 hours, 3 hours if you count alot of LDs and some waiting around.

Main thing is to be firm, 2 mins pr LD and no turning back for someone who happens just "just miss the egg" or "I would really appreciate it if you waited so I can get the sword". Prerequisites are prerequisites and anyone asking to do those on the raid, should be shot for wanting to keep everyone else on the raid there longer than necessary. Sorry, but ML3 raids just brings out the worst in me, had enough for those 6-8 hour ML3s where you dont even get to finish Medusa in the end.

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
erm I still need them groupsteps anyone else?

How many people does it take etc?

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
so, 30 mins before actual raid peeps could help with stupid prequests?

Tiili Tiddelibom

Fledgling Freddie
The presteps are easy, you can do it with 2-3 people, the problem is that it takes time. So don't plan on starting on them 30 mins before the raid, cause then you won't get it done in time.

Porenn

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
mithryn has said it perfectly i will not be waiting for ANY 1 to do pre-reqs if you not done em before then tough i'm sorry if you don't like that but i have been on a ml 3 raids in the past that took twice as long because people had'nt done the pre-reqs before the raid. i will wait up to 5 mins for a ld but if it not the first time then i am sorry but i will wait a max of 3 mins.

Mikor

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for late notice but my conection is still unstable and has been for over a week and i just keep going ld all the time :( will try again next week i hope but it will give others the time to do pre-reqs unless some 1 want to take over and lead the raid tonight.

Runirn

Fledgling Freddie
damn, sorry to hear that m8 :( does anyone want to take over? I heard theres plenty of ppl who want to join.

Tiili Tiddelibom

Fledgling Freddie
I will lead the ml3 if noone else does, will start at 20.00 cet, and open bg with my animist (Solskinn) 15 minuts earlier.

If someone have farmed eelstomach please leave a msg here, if not we will have to farm one and kill it later in the raid.

I will not stop for farming sword/egg as this is prereq to the raid..

Be in time :)

Porenn

bigmammas

Fledgling Freddie
bleh, good luck then I get a group together and do those prequests and wait for the next ml 3 raid.

I just got ml 2 yesterday so no rush

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom