ML 3 Raid Sunday 14th March

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey guys,

I will be leading a Master Level Trial Raid for level 3 on Sunday (tomorrow)

Meeting Point: Aerus (Oceanus Notos)
Time: 14:00 GMT (15:00 CET)
Pre-req Times: 13:00 GMT (14:00 CET)
Leader: Nate

If you require the pre-req quests (for ml3.1,3.2 and 3.5 afaik) you should arrive at 13:00 GMT (14:00 CET) SHARP! or 15minutes early preferable. If you don't have these pre-req quests done you will not be able to complete ml3. So please come early if you need them, also if you arrive late and don't have them don't worry you will still be able to complete most of the hard trials and maybe get some exp :fluffle:

I would like everyone to please come at least 15 minutes early for both times, The Pre-req team will be there at exactly 14:00 GMT and will leave 5minutes after.

The raid will last a minimum of 5 hours, so please take note you'll be there a long time if you want it completed. This is usual as the ML3 trials are extremely difficult, I hope we can get around 5 full groups of people that will make this a bit easier, 3 full groups min.

I'll be disconnecting every 2 hours aswell, this can't be helped due to my ISP. so don't fret if i ld :D

Thx a lot, cya guys tomorrow! For the fun! Nate out :drink:

p.s. pm me for any more details.

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Nate

Good on you for organising this. Just a quick appeal, the only pre-req step I have to do is to Kill Moughart, tried it before but got completely wiped. Will be doing my damndest to be there on time but am travelling back and might not be there till 1.30 - 2pm GMT, it is a simple case of killing him then all is set. Any volunteers / arrangaments to help me kill him as late on as possible before the main raid, I dont know if I could face doing an ML3 raid 3 times, think I might loose my Sanity :p

Here's to hoping

Sarevok

Nate

FH is my second home
there is a prereq quest right now Deje has bg you'll have to be quick tho.

nate

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Away from home PC atm, not back till the above stated time tomorrow :(

Nate

FH is my second home
ok hope to see u there buddy ;) and everyone else! :touch:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
was an excellent raid :)

and just ~5hours for all of it :clap:

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, agree, excellent raid, many thanks Nate. Glad that Kemor intervened though, would have been a pain if it had all been for nothing.

Nate

FH is my second home
aye thx for coming all, sorry about the mess up with the drops at the end...didn't know if that leg thing was any good tbh. :eek6:

Thx to Kemor for helping out and fixing the bug with 3.4. good on ya to be working on a sunday :clap:

Thx to everyone for coming, hope u enjoyed the raid. Thx for actually listening during a zergy raid, was difficult but managed to get everyone a sword and egg, thats another 50+ people out of the way for ml3 :) I might organise another ML raid next weekend, but no promises.

Hope u all enjoy ml4 ;)

Nate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom