ML 3-4-5 Friday

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: Hey, I gonna try to set up an ML 3-4-5 raid on Friday night at Volc haven 5.00 PM GTM.I need help from players who have done thoses ML and got exp from it.
If i dont find any ppl to help i will blow it off. So let me know if anyone can help. The leaders got the chance to preclaim 1 item before roll at the end.
I hope we will get this to work :clap: Exis Underbarn

Deathbloke

Banned
5PM UK time is dinner time for most people, you will get AFKers at the very beginning, and ML3 is the raid most difficult to keep people together, when AFKs cause serious problems. I suggest 6PM UK Time at the earliest. ML3 will take 3-4 hours, and ML4 another 3-4 hours, so your ML5 could well start at one in the morning. Franky you are better off doing just one raid a bit later in the evening. 3 raids in a weekday starting off when people are eating is doomed to failure, but good luck :eek2:

I have done ML3 and ML4 this week, both starting at 7.30pm and each ended something close to midnight, and that was without too many major problems.

If you skip lotto you could probably shave half an hour off each.

For ML3 you should get a map from www.visionofsages.net/toa. You should also buy or farm an eel stomach from the first set of darid eels to the east of the entrance inside the temple.

For ML4 just buy the bloodstone, eye of ra & radiant sunstone from the consignment merchant before hand. Shouldn't cost more that 10 gold each.

Also you say the raid begins in volcanus, but ML3 is in aerus, and ML4 is in Stygia. If you start it in Volcanus, and the zerg teleports via the djinn stone, many people will go linkdead. Best to start off in Aerus.

Deathbloke

Banned
I may do an ML5 about that time, but Ive had enough of 3 and 4 for a few weeks, they are exhausting raids, and it takes me 2-3 days to get over them.

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
My bad.

We can move the raid to 19.00 pm GTM at Aerus on Friday.
WHat do u say about that ? ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I would be careful promising 3 4 and 5 in an evening if you have no experience.

Better to stick with just ML3 for first night.

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, i will only do ML 3 at friday, and 4-5 at Saturday.

Deathbloke

Banned
That 7PM GMT is 8PM BST, which is about right I think. As long as you get yourself an eel stomach, a map to ML3 and a read through from VOS there is not much that can go wrong.

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
Just Ml 3 On Friday

I change my mind, its better to start whi ml 3 on friday and do 4-5 saturday.
So
Friday : 19.00 GMT - Aerus - ML 3 Raid
Saturday : 13.30 GMT - Stygia - ML 4 Raid
Saturday : 19.00 GMT - stygia - ML 5 Raid

Sorry for the misstake.

Hope we will get a good raid :clap:

Deathbloke

Banned
12PM Stygia - thats lunch for most people. Must remember that a lot of people playing this game are adults who cook meals for their families. I think if you start 1.30PM+ UK Time you will have fewer AFKs at the beginning and a bigger turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom