ML 3.10 Raid

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
For those who came last night and were unlucky on Medusa (thanks for coming btw) and anyone else who needs this done.

Date: Thursday 18th March
Time: 7pm GMT
Meet: Aerus Dock

Drops lottoed as per usual.

We will be moving straight to 3.10, gonna need as much help as we can get :)

Thanks for your time

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there

Let us hope we got enough ranged power to get her from healing in the corridor :/

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks

I'll be there again. :)

Krondor Lev 50 RR 5.1 Cleric

Cyclodia

Banned
Aerisa said:
For those who came last night and were unlucky on Medusa (thanks for coming btw) and anyone else who needs this done.

Date: Thursday 18th March
Time: 7pm GMT
Meet: Aerus Dock

Drops lottoed as per usual.

We will be moving straight to 3.10, gonna need as much help as we can get :)

Thanks for your time

<writes down the time, so that he is not doing anything importend @ that time when server crashses>

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
<writes down the time, so that he is not doing anything importend @ that time when server crashses>

Yep, we will let the server chrash with our L337 2FG like last nite :p

We cant summon an army shrooms you know :p

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Medusa slain with +/- 2fg

Well done ppl :)

At last, the end of twilight...

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
how did u fail on medusa the first time ?!?!?!?

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Not enough pet spam to keep Medusa busy -> Healing to 100% -> Respawn of all statues

We almost failed yesterday as well as we got the untargetable statues to spawn (unhittable). So we got a lucky log of 1 paladin and ressed all again. We again got the statues but this time they were hittable and so we succeeded in killing. This time people were more spamming arrows and we had a nice guildie of mine who was so nice to bring his theurgist (gotta say nothing beats a good guildie :D).

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
First time we were about 1.5fg and had no pets to keep Medusa busy, while we were fighting the adds she regenerated to 100% hp and a whole new set of adds formed. Too few of us cleric logged but medusa agro'd when he came back in.
Yesterday however thanks to Bometal sorting out tactics and logging after we got invicible statues so we could try again. 3rd time lucky we got her down, pish :)

Thanks again to all that helped.

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Incidentally, someone got a 'Barracuda Spine Needle' during the raid: while I was farming the cold glands for 6.5 today I had Salamander Wool drop, which says it needs an exceptionally fine needle.
Anyone have more details on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom