Ml 2.10

Pit

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, iam on excalibur and a member of the hib community.
I have tried 3 times now to get my ml 2 ran 3 full raids but still havent got 2.10 due to ppl leaving all the time because we run out off time :(
Even had my 2 raid leaders leave after 2 zerg at 10 :p
I was wondering if there are some more ppl need this step so we could do it together. Would be nice to have someone show us the step how to be done :cheers:

If ppl are interested just post message :)

Pit 50 mana eldr

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
That, and posting on the Hib/Excal boards would also be a good idea :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I lead 2.10 2 times, both completed without problems. Just don't put more than 16 people in the temple at the same time and have the groups set up properly.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Its easy enough for hib's all u need is mana chanter <50 mana> mana menta and any healer with cure poision drop a fop pet in 10 minutes 32 secs later <done it that often ive timed it> he's dead. if u dont have a mana menta then use a druid with small heals and be careful every 1 else stand away from the walls go afk and dont do anything :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Best way to do it in mid is to have 4 tanks, a couple healers and a shammy inside the temple, everyone else outside. Tanks stand on 4 sides of Runihura, a shieldtank holding aggro with taunts and rest doing dmg without taunts. Healers spam cure poison on the shieldtank (as her poison is what causes most dmg, curing it fast will prevent the need for lots of healing, and this in turn will cause less aggro on healers. Rest of healers/shammys on raid can heal from outside if needed (causes no aggro). Everyone else does /sit outside, this prevents the harpies from grabbing them (they can only force you to standing if you are sitting when they target you, but you have to re-sit whenever they do so your not grabbed on the next pass). When Runihura is at 5% health everyone on raid rushes into the room and attack her, thus killing her before traps kill the raid. If a very small raid you wait alil longer, say 2%. Just make sure everyone understands what to do and noone afk's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom